• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake Delivery Delay Notice from Square (AKA Shipping Woes)

MelodicEnigma

Pro Adventurer
My Amazon preorder used to say the 10th as it’s scheduled arrival date last week, but now it’s just “Order received“ and “We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date”.?

Yeah, for me too since I did Amazon. However, when it said "Not Shipped Yet" on My Orders (and still does), I gave in and pre-ordered the Digital Copy today (I'm a sucker for physical copies. And also old and nostalgic for that XD So it took me a while to break). Since Amazon is so backed by imperative supplies and such because of COVID, things like games may not get priority enough to be delivered in a timely manner. Even though I'm not holding back on being spoiled, I still want to play it as soon as I can.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Capture4.JPG
hqdefault.jpg

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Digital release will not be moved

While we understand the frustration of seeing the game for sale in some locations, the bulk of our shipments to retailers around the globe are still scheduled to arrive in stores for our April 10 street date. Also, changing the digital release date at this point-in-time could lead to logistical issues that could disrupt the digital launch for everyone. Therefore, we will be adhering to an April 10 digital release date. Thank you for your understanding.

Sonichu

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Grant
I was not one of the lucky ones who was able to pre-order the first class edition and had to resort to ordering the deluxe edition on amazon. I thought I had every thing set to be here by the 10Th, but then amazon informed me via email that it will in fact not be here by the 10th because amazon are getting more priority items out first. Its understandable the world is going through some serious shit, just kinda sucks. I hope yall get yours as soon as possible!
Ps: May also download digitally ;)

pxp

Pro Adventurer
My eBay seller is going to their sorting office today to 'see what's going on' - but I'm hearing stories that delivery companies aren't updating the tracking pages/numbers/statuses, so hopefully it arrives in like the next 10 seconds ... erm, I mean by the end of the day ...

Jimmy XH

Pro Adventurer
Mine is in the cloud, laughing at me for not pre-ordering a physical copy.

My pre-download has come forward to the 6th today though, although I’m not sure if it’s worse to know it’s downloaded and on my PS4 but cannot be played for another few days.

Top Bottom