• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake Delivery Delay Notice from Square (AKA Shipping Woes)

Aphyo

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Saw an unboxing of the first class edition. Was hoping we'd get a collectors box like the one for ff15 ultimate edition
It is a little disappointing seeing that the first class edition is just the deluxe edition with the Play Arts Kai figure in a separate box. Makes me wonder if the Cloud with the Daytona will get a release minus the game at some point in the future.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
It is a little disappointing seeing that the first class edition is just the deluxe edition with the Play Arts Kai figure in a separate box. Makes me wonder if the Cloud with the Daytona will get a release minus the game at some point in the future.
Well I know in the ff15 ultimate edition, the Noctis figure was exclusive to that. They released a different one separately. I'm guessing, this will end up being the same.

Clean Cut Chaos

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Cub Chaos
OMGOMGOMFG! A moogle riding a brilliant golden chocobo just came to my door to deliver my copy! Just then, Cloud came around to give me some combat tips and a burrito. Afterwards, we all went to Narnia to have tea with King Tutankhamun, Luke Skywalker, and that cyclops from Krull. Also, Tifa is my girlfriend now.

What a great day! Hehehe hahahaHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa-Imma go lie down for a while

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
OMGOMGOMFG! A moogle riding a brilliant golden chocobo just came to my door to deliver my copy! Just then, Cloud came around to give me some combat tips and a burrito. Afterwards, we all went to Narnia to have tea with King Tutankhamun, Luke Skywalker, and that cyclops from Krull. Also, Tifa is my girlfriend now.

What a great day! Hehehe hahahaHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa-Imma go lie down for a while

f8ebfc4a279635c0c5e076465c4b0d5f.gif

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Where would it show the delivery date?
Square should have emailed you a UPS tracking number. It should be displayed when you check it unless the package is still being transferred to UPS, in which case it will show you the delivery date once they actually have it. It took a few days for that to happen with mine.

Last edited:

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Square should have emailed you a UPS tracking number. It should be displayed when you check it unless the package is still being transferred to UPS, in which case it will sow you the delivery date once they actually have it. It took a few days for that to happen with mine.
Looks like the label was created at 12am today for my deluxe edition.
My first class says it'll arrive on Wednesday!

Sasseli

~*:Newbie:*~
Maybe today... Please come today. :scared:
I don't even have a tracking number. :( But it should arrive early, I mean, they already shipped it days ago...

I'm so glad I've avoided any major spoilers so far. Didn't watch the latest trailer, either. It's just waiting for the game at this point.

I haven't been this excited for a long time!

Top Bottom