Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

ChOcOboO

Game-changer
^ That's amazing. Loving how they're showing Tifa in the remake. Adding the little details like, "You've seen how much ass I can kick." and Cloud backs off. So you know he respects Tifa. Tifa is strong on her own but they do both compliment one another wonderfully.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I must be the only one, but I prefer the UST from the canon LOL. So many fic potential there~~ It's not fun if it's resolved as quickly :awesome: I also thought that all that UST is SE preparing the Highwind scene~~

Eerie

Fire and Blood
That would be "awkward", wouldn't it? Tension is something else, and I feel that it is definitely there (hence the fan-made thing - how do we call them BTW? - and many fanarts I've seen around it).

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Eh, that's just fan's projecting. Tension would have been if they lingered like that longer than they need to to make you think they might kiss or something. But he just asked she was hurt, she said no and they both stood up.

Of course if this were a shitty anime his hand would somehow be on her butt or on a boob and they'd both freak out as though they hadn't just jumped off a moving train.

Last edited:

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I think @ForceStealer’s point was more that the scene wasn’t played for situational comedy, like how a series like Ranma 1/2 is famous for doing (or any other type of romance comedy in general). Not that it wasn’t emotionally charged or intimate.

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I think @ForceStealer’s point was more that the scene wasn’t played for situational comedy, like how a series like Ranma 1/2 is famous for doing (or any other type of romance comedy in general). Not that it wasn’t emotionally charged or intimate.
if they had done that stupid anime thing where a male character falls on a girl and ends up touching her breast then getting all flustered and jumping off, i would have been tempted to have ended the game right there

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
if they had done that stupid anime thing where a male character falls on a girl and ends up touching her breast then getting all flustered and jumping off, i would have been tempted to have ended the game right there
So I assume your hoping the Remake cuts Cloud going through Tifa’s panties in the Nibelheim flashback too? (that was such a weird part of the OG)

Eerie

Fire and Blood
That was so 90's anime style hahaha. Of course my Cloud always did this. LOL. I even wrote a ficlet where he stole one of them again I think. Just because the thought was hilarious to me.

Purple

Charmed
Having just finished the remake recently, I gotta say I’m quite pleasantly surprised how they handled Cloud and Tifa here. This the most physical they’ve been ever (granted majority of the time their lives are in danger lol). And I think the flower being non optional, Cloud lying about it to Aerith and Aerith seeing the flower in the bar is very significant

Dare I say, Nojima has planted the seeds of what’s to come next. I don’t even want to bother to look at the LTD thread now (been keeping an eye on it every now and then since 2005 lmao) but to me at least, it feels like storytelling has evolved so much that they could possibly put the nail in the coffin in the final installment. We’ll see

Top Bottom