• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

[Tie-Breaker] 7 Best Moments From [Insert Character] In VII Remake

BioTeach

Pro Adventurer
Now that you mention it I'm surprised Sephiroth didn't have any scenes mentioned in the Other category. No Turks either. I thought they were fairly popular. But all in all I really like most of the scenes that made the cut!

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Now that you mention it I'm surprised Sephiroth didn't have any scenes mentioned in the Other category. No Turks either. I thought they were fairly popular. But all in all I really like most of the scenes that made the cut!
It's not for lack of trying, that's for sure. I nominated killing President Shinra, and that's literally the only Sephiroth moment that got nominated. If nothing else, I did turn it into a Guile's Theme Goes With Everything moment.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
It's not for lack of trying, that's for sure. I nominated killing President Shinra, and that's literally the only Sephiroth moment that got nominated. If nothing else, I did turn it into a Guile's Theme Goes With Everything moment.

Lol I think we were the only ones who did nominate that scene. Looking back on it, there's a few scenes I would've picked for him

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Oh shoot you're right! No Sephiroth at all. I should have nominated the edge of creation scene, its probably one of my favorites in the game. Oops.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Just wanted say that somebody else went ahead and did what TLS wouldn't. So here you go:

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
I am delighted to see you back Jairus, and I’d even say the forum missed something without you here. But I think coming back with a continuation of this top 10 thing is a really bad idea, and possibly one of the worse possible routes to take.

Those were some good moments, though. All in all, welcome back.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
It wasn't meant as a continuation, more as a conclusion. But thanks, Prism, I appreciate it.

Top Bottom