• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hope v 2.0 (Zerith club)

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
P1
A: Oh no, my feet are killing me. I can't possibly take another step. I'm so weak.
Z: Aerith, do you think I'm a taxi or something?
A: Yep.
Z: Yep?!
A: My personal one!
Z: Seriously?! Guess there's no helping it!

P2
A: Ehehe, I'm taller than you ~~
Z: Ok, so every 10 steps is one kiss?
A: Huh?
Z: That's the cost to ride. O--ne, Tw----o A: Hey, you never said that!
Z: I said it just now. Fi----ve
A: You just skipped a bunch!! Start over!
Z: O-ne, Tw-o
A: H-how many is that?
Z: 7. E---ight
A: It's just one! Start over again!!

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
I don't feel the necessity to start a new thread, and it's still Aerith-related, so:
Aerith’s Farewell Monologue at FF 30th Anniversary Exhibition hinting FF7R

(8) “Stamp… Stamp! Guess, you’re gone too.” We know that the Stamp in Zack’s survival timeline has changed, but does her line refer to the old Stamp? Or just Stamp in general that could make Cloud get buzz on his head ‘cause it represent Zack when Barret mention it?

This makes me wonder if anyone who visited this exhibition back in 2018 was confused by this line. I mean, Stamp is a brand new character, and the Remake was full speed in development in those days, so the devs included this reference as a foreshadowing maybe, but did people know who Stamp was at that time? I can imagine them asking themselves, "Stamp? Stamp who? Dafuq?"

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
Here are a few more tweets of this lovely couple!

I can't wait to watch this couple grow closer in Episode 2. Question is how are the Devs going to introduce Zack into the group. I wonder how Aerith will react when she finds out that Zack is alive! It is going to be great!

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
OMG, I almost forgot to promote Zack x Aerith Week 2021 here. It's running this week.
a915c9a797ac107e05444bbd42ed1790b493ed29.gifv

Check our accounts to see the entries/submissions of this event:

Top Bottom