The Perfect FF7 Pizza

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Okay first, you need two Pizzas. You cut a hole in the center of them, and stick a liter bottle of soda though it. There is a pizza tray soldered to the bottle to hold the upper pizza.

The bottom pizza has cheap ingredients, like pepparoni or anchovies or pineapple, maybe even just plain cheese. It's slightly burnt, too.

The upper pizza has expensive shit, like meat lovers, and bell peppers, and stuffed crust. The works.

You take your trash and crust and throw it onto the bottom pizza because it's gross and nobody wants to eat it, and thus you have achieved pizza classism.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
In regards to remake pizza I'm finding it really hard to figure out what disappointment tastes like but I'm gonna settle with anchovies.

No cheese, no sauce, just bread and anchovies warmed up till it's burnt.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I wonder why pineapple is always the fruit of choice. I enjoy adding a little bit of fruit to things like curry (Persona 5 trick hehe) to balance out flavor profiles, but I feel like pineapple in particular conflicts with the taste of pizza. I feel like it should be a more subtle fruit. Maybe a couple raisins?

I once had this German friend who said that Germans think Americans put corn on pizza for some reason. That actually sounds like it could work in moderation.

...I really want some good pizza right now.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Meanwhile, I wonder why anyone would put any sweet fruit within a mile of pizza.

This article provides a good explanation why that’s a thing. It’s not just pizza. My gripe with pineapple on pizza specifically is that I find the taste and the sweetness overwhelming rather than complimentary (especially when giant pieces are involved). I find it different from a couple raisins in salad or small apple pieces in curry. That chart can also help you reduce sodium as well.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Are vegans allowed to eat sushi rolls that can run away and conduct trains?
That's a damn good question! :wacky: But to be fair, we tell "things with souls" and "things without souls" apart in our reality, but this approach most probably doesn't work on Gaia since literally everything has a soul and returns to the Lifestream in the end. So I assume there are no vegans in the FF7 world per se.

Top Bottom