Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
I was surprised by the results of that survey, actually. Anyways, It is Friday and to celebrate the start of a weekend of doing nothing but sitting around the house. Here are some Cloud X Tifa Tweets to feast your peepers upon! Have an awesome weekend everyone! :awesome:

Last edited:

insanehobbit

Pro Adventurer
Guys. LTD Thread.
Question - are we not supposed to discuss Aerith at all in this thread? I feel like for the most part, she's come up in discussions in a pretty respectful way, and on the last page, I thought we were discussing who was looking at whom, not the quality of any character or their relationship to each other, so I'm a bit confused, but happy to comply with the rules.

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
Good Afternoon all! Where has everyone gone? Last post in here 22 Aug? I too have been neglecting my duties here.
Still alive and kicking here! Sadly I don’t have much to add to the club that doesn’t also involve LTD stuff so I’d rather not go there ? as usual, thanks for the posts! Definitely a highlight of my day :monster:

iamhorde

Pro Adventurer
Wouldn't it be great if Cloud were a real person so we could straight up ask him what he thinks about Tifa. I guess the closest we can get to a real Cloud are his voice actors and I'm real thrilled to know that both Sakurai and Cody does think that Tifa is incredibly important to Cloud.

Most of us know Sakurai's thoughts on Tifa and now we know that Cody would take Tifa on a date at the Golden Saucer and thinks that Tifa has the biggest impact on Cloud's journey.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Hiiii

So there might be a rotten tweet in one of the posts on this page, as it keeps crashing my phone of all things when I try to see this thread — it’s been like this for a week or so, so it’s a few posts back I bet. I had to come back to Page 1 to write this (:

Anyway that’s why I haven’t been able to like the latest posts but I bet Graymouse is still bringin the goods and I appreciate it!!

Top Bottom