• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Merchandise

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
What's the fine print...?
Asking for a friend

Well, I ordered Tifa/Barrett. They won't ship until until Tifa is released in Feb. Then I ordered Cloud/Aerith. They won't ship until Aerith/March. Then Reno/Rude/Sephiroth won't arrive until June :( If you order in a group, none of them arrive until the later date one is released. At least that's how it was on nin-nin.com. I did get all mine for around $30-40 cheaper when they were on sale though.

What the f*ck was I thinking!? lol

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Well, I ordered Tifa/Barrett. They won't ship until until Tifa is released in Feb. Then I ordered Cloud/Aerith. They won't ship until Aerith/March. Then Reno/Rude/Sephiroth won't arrive until June :( If you order in a group, none of them arrive until the later date one is released. At least that's how it was on nin-nin.com. I did get all mine for around $30-40 cheaper when they were on sale though.

What the f*ck was I thinking!? lol
Oh that's annoying

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
I was thinking of getting the book too, but there were so many disappointed buyers on Amazon that I decided against it. The comments say there are too many screencaps from the game itself, no concept art, not much new info on the development, poor design etc etc. Those who have ordered and received it: are you happy with the book quality and contents?

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I was thinking of getting the book too, but there were so many disappointed buyers on Amazon that I decided against it. The comments say there are too many screencaps from the game itself, no concept art, not much new info on the development, poor design etc etc. Those who have ordered and received it: are you happy with the book quality and contents?
I pretty much only wanted it for the short story, the rest is pretty superfluous to me. Looking through it though, those reviews are pretty accurate. This is a book that was more justified in existing before the game came out.

Saven

Pro Adventurer
Yeah, after reading this, it was pretty obvious this was meant to be read before you played the game. I still enjoy the book myself though. It's been awhile since I last pulled out a book about FFVII-related and examined things closely for minutes. Good times.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The book's main assets are it's short story, the first official English printing of the Compilation of FFVII timeline, and some cute little call backs to the original FFVII they point out. For the price it's a damn good book and it's hard cover too.

I must say that the timeline here on this site is like, 95% accurate with this book. Square's shifted some dates around but not terribly so. I was pleasantly surprised.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
c'mon Cloudette, luck be a (healthy-looking) lady
tumblr_nhb51z0CBH1s3j9y8o1_500.gif

Top Bottom