• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Quiton Flynn (Axel's VA) preys on his female fanbase on social media

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Shame, cause I like the roles he's been but this guy needs to be rid of the next game.

Thread with a bit more content:

Description of the video above:

Q (Quinton) being disgusting after contacting me on Instagram after seeing my ASMR videos. I HAVE UPLOADED THIS TO WARN THE WOMEN HE PREYS UPON/CONTACTS. It only took one comment on a video on his Instagram to get him to start contacting me. One comment.

He seems to use his fan base to find women on social media, some with mental disorders or dysfunctional families/issues going on in life, to get things out of them with promises of getting together at cons or going to live with him/settle down/get married/start a family over months and months. He is known to preach about how he's always trying to help people, tries to get you in a comfort zone, but has been found to be playing multiple women. Several women (including me) have gotten together after finding out about each other to discover he has done the same to all of us AT THE SAME TIME. He may call you an alcoholic and preach about how he is recovering. He may tell you that you don't trust him and should but he understands because it's because of your "alcoholism". My advice is do not trust him. He is a disgusting creep in my opinion. He may try to turn it on you and say it's your fault you don't trust him, not his, while he may in all actuality be maintaining multiple online "relationships" promising the same things to each. He seems to jump from girl to girl like they are objects, which he uses for his own fun or ego. He has proven to not be the trustworthy man he says he is. He has deep, dark, disgusting fantasies (in my opinion) that he has expressed to me and seems to love the attention he gets from women on his social media pages. Do not send him anything. He can be a very manipulative, persuasive person, especially through text. He may seem extremely genuine, but I and others have come to find he is just acting. He can write the most poetic love letters/apology letters in order to make you feel bad for him. Do not. The man, in my opinion, preyed on me when I told him that his character Axel's story helped me from committing suicide when my mother was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer. That was his "in," his way to start manipulating me into thinking he understood me, he was there for me always, etc. I even asked him on multiple occasions to just let me go if he wasn't serious, if he was playing me. I told him about all the heartbreak I had gone through in my life, that I couldn't take another, that I was depressed and didn't want to keep on with this "relationship" if he wasn't serious. He assured me he was not playing me, that he only talked to me....

He still used me. He got what he wanted out of me whilst doing basically the same with at least one other woman while also meeting up with another at a con through Instagram (or text), doing sexual things with them, and then meeting up with aforementioned woman, all the while planning to meet up with me and saying that we were going to be together, start this dream he always had of a family life in LA. I was naive to believe it but he is incredibly convincing. I find that behavior extremely evil.

I may just sound like a scorned woman, but the stories I have heard through speaking about this make me sick. From the stories I've heard, he has been doing this for far too long, as if it is an addiction or compulsion. I wanted to post my story as a warning to anyone who thinks he is "their boyfriend" or "their husband" or someone they are going to meet up with and possibly start a life together with. We spoke for months. He called me almost nightly, spoke for hours on end always ending with a sweet, romantic goodnight. We planned finances for God's sake, how we would afford things. It seems it was all a game to him, another girl added to the books

I used to be on Instagram until i caught him in the act, meeting up with a girl in Florida at Disney World who he said he had just met, didn't know, but it turns out they were in a relationship for months and she was under the impression he was her boyfriend. He even met her mother there. He told her not to post the photos they took together because "he didn't like the way he looked," but I honestly feel it is because he wanted to hide it from me and God knows who else. Other girls with past experiences with him have come to light as we spoke out against him as well and their stories are appalling to me, not to mention all the stories of his inappropriate behaviors at cons, etc. He's been doing this for more than 10 years it seems from some of the stories dating back to the Myspace days.

One last thing: he is married. He has confirmed this. His wife Samantha has confirmed this via Twitter and messages to other women. He married her only a month or two after breaking off a one-year relationship with a girl who has contacted me about how heartbroken she is. He contacted her again, while being married, trying to get in touch again. She brought up the marriage. That ended that. He could no longer play.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Someone's not a consummate professional here....

Don't hit on and lead on your groupies. Got it memorized?

... Okay but seriously, the dude's married and really needs to not be a horny philandering jerk. Can't believe he really thought no one would know he was married when it's on Wikipedia. Lol wtf.

Also. I'm never going to be able to hear Axel the same again thanks to that clip. No wonder Lea lost his fucking heart to the darkness. Sick bastard.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
He met his wife that way too. They only married this year:

There was something a while back about Derek Stephen Prince (Vexen), #derekstephenprinceisoverparty was trending on twitter for a few hours before vanishing. It was just tweets with that in it, no idea if he did anything.

James Arnold Taylor has been accused of racism as well:

I don't really want to look at this anymore, so I'll leave it with this tweet:

Don't let this ruin the characters he voices for you.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I guess his account shared a covid conspiracy thing on parler? I wouldn't be surprised that he had one simply because he always tries to get out in front of every social media platform. He claims to not see the posts on his account. I would assume he got hacked first, since that's apparently a pretty shoddily made platform to begin with. But even if it was definitely him, frankly, it's not on the level of preying on your fans. I say leave him alone.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
What the JAT thing amounts to is that he supposedly retweeted (or "echoed" as it's called on Parler)

1) something about Twitter supposedly shutting down the account of a Chinese professor who supposedly had evidence of the Covid pandemic being engineered by the Chinese government

2) someone's comment that the NFL's ratings are down from last year, and that they don't plan to watch this year

My take on this:

- I could give a shit. I don't, though

- I don't see anything particularly "racist" or noteworthy in either of these non-Twitter tweets anyway, as
a) the national anthem drama with the NFL -- as well as the NFL's handling of it at various times -- has left a bad taste in plenty of people's mouths, regardless of their personal politics
b) what the fuck does suspecting the Chinese government of deliberately infecting the world with Covid (particularly when they're clearly at fault of criminal negligence at best) have to do with being an ultra conservative psycho? Not a goddamn thing

Lex

Administrator
I mean, having an active Parler account is in itself sus tbh. It is Fashbook. Plenty of Fash. MeinSpace.

I'm not here to shit on James Arnold Taylor (though I'm not sure I believe what he has to say, because it's not like he's going to come out and say "yes I'm a piece of shit") but

a) Tres the context of that NFL post matters. It's on Parler because that's where piece of shit alt-righters go to spread their bile. It is racist even if it doesn't seem overtly so based on the face of that post itself. Although the post is clearly trying to insinuate that the protest kneeling for racism is worthy of boycotting, which is something racist people do

b) Because it's QAnon, which is also far right pro-Trump propaganda

In a vacuum what you have said would at least be plausible, but in context absolutely not.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Having a social media account — any social media account — when you’re an entertainment industry professional has nothing to do with your personal political leanings. It’s just part of the mandatory hustle — a hustle entertainers HATE btw, but it’s something that is considered good practice, if not something outright required by your agency.

Don’t have much else to say about that. I’ve been known to spread disinformation because I didn’t properly cross examine my sources. I’ve also had my social media hacked. Either way JAT shouldn’t be crucified for something like that. Besides, this topic is about a predator, not a retweet gaffe.

Lex

Administrator
Having a social media account — any social media account — when you’re an entertainment industry professional has nothing to do with your personal political leanings. It’s just part of the mandatory hustle — a hustle entertainers HATE btw, but it’s something that is considered good practice, if not something outright required by your agency.

This is totally fair. My other points about the content of the posts stand though.

There are plenty of other entertainment industry professionals actively speaking out against Parler rather than joining it aswell.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I mean, having an active Parler account is in itself sus tbh. It is Fashbook. Plenty of Fash. MeinSpace.

I'm not here to shit on James Arnold Taylor (though I'm not sure I believe what he has to say, because it's not like he's going to come out and say "yes I'm a piece of shit") but

a) Tres the context of that NFL post matters. It's on Parler because that's where piece of shit alt-righters go to spread their bile. It is racist even if it doesn't seem overtly so based on the face of that post itself. Although the post is clearly trying to insinuate that the protest kneeling for racism is worthy of boycotting, which is something racist people do
My point, though, is that someone who isn't on board with that kind of thinking could very easily innocently agree with the overt message without any racist notion even crossing their mind. People can have any number of thought processes when seeing that rather innocuous post.

Even having the Parler account isn't overly alarming to me. I've known of its less savory reputation for all of ten days (not a day less or more), and very nearly had an account myself prior to that when someone mentioned reading something on there they wanted me to see (I told them to screenshot it for me because I decided I couldn't be bothered downloading an app and making an account just to read something they wanted to show me =P).

b) Because it's QAnon, which is also far right pro-Trump propaganda

But one can be completely distrustful of the Chinese government in this matter (I am) and still despise Trump (ditto).

And isn't the Trumpist's position on Covid supposed to be that it's not a big deal in the first place anyway? =\ Why would they be suspecting China of orchestrating a devastating nothing?

Lex

Administrator
There is no way a person spends more than 5 minutes on Parler and doesn't recognise it as a literal right-wing echo chamber unless that person is also neck deep in the right wing belief system.

Even if I accept that he "innocently agreed" with either of those things, the NFL thing is questionable even in a vacuum. The covid thing is - at best - signal boosting misinformation and emboldening loonballs.

And isn't the Trumpist's position on Covid supposed to be that it's not a big deal in the first place anyway? =\ Why would they be suspecting China of orchestrating a devastating nothing?

I honestly don't want to tell you to read up on QAnon and associated conspiracies, because the very fact that it exists and has gained any traction at all makes me feel physically ill. But yes, it's a walking mass of contradictions. Trump is apparently the saviour, trying to stop Hillary Clinton from eating babies which is related to 5G causing coronavirus so that Bill Gates has a scapegoat to inject us all with the mind control vaccine for a fake virus manufactured in china which is why you shouldn't wear a mask, wake up sheeple. Also Soros funds Antifa to sew chaos so that celebrities can continue eating babies (Trump is a hero for declaring them terrorists), BLM and pride are fake distractions from the "real issues".

^^Dead serious, they believe that. It's all connected, they swear.

To say something on the topic at hand - I've been discussing this elsewhere, and nobody seems to be surprised. It really sucks for folk who are big fans of Quinton Flynn, as I know he's one of the more popular VA's. I'm kinda glad we ended up not getting that interview with him at that convention that one time. From everything I heard he was a "speak to my agent", no direct eye contact dude on official business aswell.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I honestly don't want to tell you to read up on QAnon and associated conspiracies, because the very fact that it exists and has gained any traction at all makes me feel physically ill. But yes, it's a walking mass of contradictions. Trump is apparently the saviour, trying to stop Hillary Clinton from eating babies which is related to 5G causing coronavirus so that Bill Gates has a scapegoat to inject us all with the mind control vaccine for a fake virus manufactured in china which is why you shouldn't wear a mask, wake up sheeple. Also Soros funds Antifa to sew chaos so that celebrities can continue eating babies (Trump is a hero for declaring them terrorists), BLM and pride are fake distractions from the "real issues".
Is there a particular mind-altering substance that makes all this easier to follow or is it player's choice? 'Cause I'm much too sober for that shit. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Just gonna leave this here.:awesome:

For something more entertaining and palatable, I'll suggest this video from one of my favorite youtubers, Folding Ideas.

This is quite honestly, one of the best summations of what Q is and ultimately is after. The previous link is if you really want to know and see just how far this overarching grand-unifying-conspiracy theory is :monster:

Brb, gonna go drink some adrenochrome with Hillary Kill-ton now.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Like, I've obviously heard of some of those individual notions, but to picture them as some grand unifying tapestry takes a lot more imagination than I have. And I credit myself for quite a lot of it.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I've never felt particularly parasocial when it comes to voice actors (unless your name is Brianna White u_u), so it's not something that I am personally affected by myself either. Not enough to ruin stuff I enjoy that these people might be in, in any case? Ofc that sucks for anyone who really looks up to these people. I guess not associating their roles with a face makes it easier to not think about the shitty person behind the voice.

The only exception to this in the VA world is probably Vic Mignogna - mostly because his voice is so recognizable, and it became connected a much bigger scandal. I also personally know someone who was creeped on by him, so it makes it hit closer to home.

...I mainly just wanted to say - fact that the name Parler is meant to invoke the French parler (to talk) makes me wince and groan.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Trump is apparently the saviour, trying to stop Hillary Clinton from eating babies which is related to 5G causing coronavirus so that Bill Gates has a scapegoat to inject us all with the mind control vaccine for a fake virus manufactured in china which is why you shouldn't wear a mask, wake up sheeple

This is why we're fucked as a species. No amount of advancement will cure people's desire to spread insane bullshit like this. This is literally what some people believe, yet if it were the plot of some shitty spy thriller, it would be infamous for how terrible it is.

Top Bottom