• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Favorite FFVII Fanart

EmSIF9sVcAAhkny

- By LStrikesArt

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
God it took me forever to find this thread again. *grumble, grumble*

I was looking for more artwork of the Remake's characters as toads, and I stumbled across this (which I promptly snatched up to use as my avatar):
k3h1efxwxnw41.jpg

Also, despite my best efforts, it doesn't seem like anyone has made any kind of figurines/plushies/etc of the toads.
So, if you stumble across something, pleeeeeeaaase let me know.
giphy.gif

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
In hindsight Loz might be my favorite of the remnants (not that that is a high bar.) Kadaj is just annoying and not as cool as Luigi, and Yazoo is just really forgettable. Loz at least had a bit of comedy value in that his dumb crybaby nature juxtaposed his big, burly exterior, and his fight scene with Tifa is probably one of the more memorable parts of the film.

Top Bottom