Opera Omnia Dissidia News/Discussion Thread

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
That sucks :( isn't Bahamut ultimate coming along with Kuja and there'll be super synergy so that'll be good for completing the board and getting some gems again at least.

I'm going to pull on Kuja's banner with tickets and save my gems as I really want to pull on the Turks when they show.

Zack's EX is making an appearance on Lightnings banner and while I don't care about her banner I really want that EX for Zack so that will probably be another Gem pull.

Then its all about saving for P.Cecil.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
@ultima espio: most chaos content is very doable now i've been ploughing through most of it at the moment. I've yet to go near DE Entropy content though.

I'm skipping Light I've heard shes amazing for content particularly the next few Lufenia content but I really don't want her, I do want Zack's EX though and to purple him but I can fire tickets at that.

Cloud I'll aim for his LD and Ex but no BT unless it by chance falls while I get either mentioned.

Sephiroth, i'm not fussed about.

Wish Ultimecia wasn't before P.Cecil though I want her BT but I want his more

Kuja and Gladio have cleared me out and i've now got all the available gems and tickets from summon boards bar new characters still some chapters and hard mode story content to go through but right now i'll be glad for a breather and I need to manage my gem resources and tickets more now I don't have boards and less story content etc to fall back on.

Cecil is my next BT that I want to be ready to pity if I have to so gem spending is being slowed down for me right now.

I've had some really good luck lately with banners but the next few i.e Reno and Rude are getting a few tickets thrown at their banners and thats it.

Edit: i've just cleared 2 of DE entropy oh my all the nuggets

Last edited:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Got everything for Kudja... got everything for Gladio in less than 300 tickets! (Yey! Tank for when Lock doesn't work!) Saving everything for Sephiroth at the moment because he's basically my main universal support target. Everyone's buffs/debuffs works for him...

After that... what I want works out more or less to this...
BT Ultimacia
LD Keiss
LD Aerith
LD Serah
*two month break*
BT/LD Layle

Stuff I want that would be nice to get (but aren't at "I need it" levels) are...
BT/LD Ramza
LD Caius
LD Hope (lines up with BT Ultimacia nicely)
LD Arciela
*three month break*
LD Ashe

Never mind whatever else the game game happens to throw my way with free pulls, etc.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
I got everything for Gladio in 2 pulls...but not enough to MLB anything other than the 15cp. It'll take me 28 powerstones:'( Reno and Rude will probably be the same. They are the last new characters I'll pull for. There's not going to be a GL exclusive next year, but there will be a surprise LD...so save some gems just in case.

Anyway, JP's getting Queen in December. Along with some QOL:

x10 ticket pulls
Auto battle button before battles
Auto skills, along with a priority of which order to use them

https://www.reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/k1wvo4

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I am so glad for that future 10x ticket pull. Some might say but that could be a waste of tickets. Thats a small price to pay to not have to go through 100 tickets one by one.

The lack of a global exclusive unit doesn't really bother me having an exclusive LD will be great and if its anything like Vivi's surprise LD then the game can take alll the money fron me l. I wonder who'll get it?

I have 68 power stones but I need to shove a book on and do some orb farming both for weapons and armour the recent spate of units has cleared me out. I need to clear some cosmos content to get more materials for books at the mo too!

Looking forward to Queen. You know i've never played Type-0 but DFFOO has made me fall in love with them all and i'm intrigued by their story I think I might need to go find and watch the cutscenes.

Cloud of Darkness is getting her BT soon im pretty sure thats the one they're referring to.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
You know i've never played Type-0 but DFFOO has made me fall in love with them all and i'm intrigued by their story I think I might need to go find and watch the cutscenes.

Same!

I just booted this game up two days ago after almost a year away. Lots of new mechanics and things to get used to! Hunts, Boost Weapons, LD Weapons, Enhancement Boards, and so many more Summon Boards! Also lol nobody plays the Lv 70 Co-Op events anymore, we're all over in Cosmos dealing 300,000 damage per turn (not my Terra for some reason, her damage is locked to 99,999).

Damn I forgot how fun this game is, especially after dabbling in RAID: GACHA LEGENDS and other ftp games.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Terra gets a massive upgrade in a few months with her own LD and Burst so don't worry she'll be doing massive damage soon, you're seeing a ton of Kuja at the mo and the use of his LD I imagine if you'r seeing 300K in a turn.

Level 70 co ops are still great if you don't wanna spend too long on an event. I prefer them to cosmos just for the speed even if you get less event currency for it.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Welp, add CoD to the draw list... she's another one of those characters that is really fun to play with supports for fun since she doesn't take up a lot of her own buff slots or any debuff slots. She also has one of the funnest BRV DoTs in the game since it's aura-based instead of debuff based so there's... really nothing bosses can do against it.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
She is definitely a lot of fun I don't have her fully built myself but when I bring a friend CoD along I usually enjoy using her kit. I don't know if when she comes to global though if i'll go for her depends on what resources I have at the time.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Might have to actually use Burst Tokens for one of the 3 next BT weapons, unless I get really, really lucky.

Really wanna see what they'll do with Cloud of Darkness' BT weapon. Really hope she turns green like her original form in FFIII and in Dissidia.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Amazing!!! Congrats thats probs one of the best luck streaks i've heard of in a banner.

I got Zack's Ex in 40 tickets which was all I wanted, along with Penelo's and Edge's on the free multi so that's me done with the banner. I already have Light purpled already from when I first came back to the game in March I think it was but I have other things I want to save for like Reno, Rude, Cloud and P.Cecil to aim for so happy to leave her alone.

I wish everyone else luck in their pulls though!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
The CM on the reddit said not to hype it up too much, I can't see it being a major thing, hes trending cause of Smash. Unless they bring a rework of his Kit at this point hes not worth pulling at this stage.

Reno: it took 304 tickets and 30K gems to finally get the LD. Rosa's EX dropped 10 times in the process, everytime a gold came up and she showed up again I was like awwww.

But I got him I'm happy but his event battle is a bitch!

So now back to grinding for gems again, I think I may have to skip Rude so I can afford to go for Cloud and Cecil

Top Bottom