• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Virtual Big Meet Up

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm down! I dunno if you've already thought of platform and everything, but I went to a virtual New Year's Eve party that used a cool platform I had never seen before.

https://topia.io/

You control an avatar an walk around a room that hte hoster designs (from prebuilt objects). As you walk around the room, video and audio of the people you approach fade in and out, which is a great a solution to the whole Zoom thing where really only one person can talk at a time.
This party also involved specific areas such as a "game table." You would approach and then click on it which took you to a link to a zoom call in which people were playing Jackbox games. Another area was playing music when you approached and people were dancing on their cameras, haha. Another area was a bar that was playing a pre-recorded video of some friends of ours making cocktails that you could follow along with.

It was really cool, and it seems like under a certain 25 people they may not charge, however I know my friends definitely did pay so I'm not sure if some of the features might not work on the free version. Also, it might be few enough people at any one time due to time zones and shit that Discord or Zoom would work for us anyway. But, something to consider :monster:

This sounds neat and I'll be making some investigations. TBH I hadn't thought any further than Discord cos I figured it'd be five diehards getting shitfaced. I love that so many of you are on board and now I feel like I should at least look presentable or some shit. :monster:

Ill be there in spirit, sad to say.

We shall make a wee devil effigy in your honour and pour one out for absent TLSers. <3

I'm down! Uhhh.... I might have some conflict with D&D. What time are we thinking?

Hadn't pinned it down to a time, was hoping for input but I just threw a date out and we're going with that apparently. :wacky: IDK, from 5pm Central European Time, which is 4pm UTC. You can figure out your local time from this: https://24timezones.com/timezone-map#gref
So western USA at that time is 8am, but eastern Australia is 2am. Like I said, we're flexible and can start earlier and people can drop in and out as they choose. There'll be update dickery on here too in case Discord is a bit too chaotic.

I'd love to join! The only obstacle might be... What time is the meeting? We're scattered around the world, you know.

Oh my sweet summer child. :monster:

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
So western USA at that time is 8am, but eastern Australia is 2am. Like I said, we're flexible and can start earlier and people can drop in and out as they choose. There'll be update dickery on here too in case Discord is a bit too chaotic.
Perfect! Then I'll be able to join for sure.

Hahaha first year on TLS and stuff :awesomonster:

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
This sounds neat and I'll be making some investigations. TBH I hadn't thought any further than Discord cos I figured it'd be five diehards getting shitfaced. I love that so many of you are on board and now I feel like I should at least look presentable or some shit. :monster:

We shall make a wee devil effigy in your honour and pour one out for absent TLSers. <3

Hadn't pinned it down to a time, was hoping for input but I just threw a date out and we're going with that apparently. :wacky: IDK, from 5pm Central European Time, which is 4pm UTC. You can figure out your local time from this: https://24timezones.com/timezone-map#gref

Me in Seattle: "Let's get this party ...*YAWN*... started"
rise_and_shine.JPG

For anyone else looking to figure out their respective time, this site is also pretty handy (if your timezone doesn't auto-populate, you can put it in the top-left field): https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Fangu

Great Old One
also now one of my favourite footballers is a Brummie :headbang:

1_GettyImages-1228915037.jpg

Last edited:

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
I was not disappointed.
Damn, I hardly hear the difference between the interviewer and the respondent. I mean, I can clearly hear some differences but they're so subtle I can't analyze them on the fly.

Nvm, I'll be entertaining you with the worst Russian accent that I can deliver on purpose hahahaha
At least, I'll try to, because once you learn to speak correctly, it's hard to unlearn.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
I think there's a music bot on the channel. Either way, I prefer to have my own music. Music streaming over video channels tends to be really choppy

Top Bottom