FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The multiple versions of SOLDIER are one of the most intriguing and unrealized potentials of the Compilation and I'm tired of pretending it's not :awesomonster:

I wanna know what these crazy bastards did in their underground base beneath Midgar and what MC Hammer-pants Ultra Instinct SOLDIER Boy likes to do with his time other than memorize synonyms for murder.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You can't have white without black, bro.

Nero's gonna have a cameo. :awesome:

Roberto Ferrari needs to update Nomura's strongest character design from 2005 for 2021. This is a mighty need. I wanna see Nero either in a redesigned bondage fetish outfit of insanity, or just his actual fucking face.

Just do it, Square.

Don't be a coward, Ferrari. Take the Nero the Sable challenge and give him to us. You can't neglect Weiss' brother! :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
They're essentially the leader creative designer who oversees graphics, artwork, animation... Basically he's the one calling the shots for how everything looks. He's gonna govern the aesthetic of everything. A big part of that is keeping the design consistent and in line. Which is something perfect for Nomura to do.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
They're essentially the leader creative designer who oversees graphics, artwork, animation... Basically he's the one calling the shots for how everything looks. He's gonna govern the aesthetic of everything. A big part of that is keeping the design consistent and in line. Which is something perfect for Nomura to do.
Design WAS his original job, after all. I'm sure some disgruntled fans will take his stepping down as good news lol. If I had to guess, his next KH project might be in the works. Versus XIII Hearts, bby.

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
13f.gif

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Yeah, he'll definitely keep everything consistent LOL

Top Bottom