he/they
AKA
Tets
SMsTLnu.jpg

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
At lunch now. Still trying to process this all.

Three FFVII game announcements. This is the biggest FFVII media dump since the Compilation.

I love 60fps
Love fast loading
Love photo mode
Love Yuffie
Love Deepground
Love Weiss
Love the dumb name

Remake was already becoming a top 5 favorite game for me. I'm dying over here folks.

Last edited:

Jimmy XH

Pro Adventurer
You know what’s going to happen don’t you. Yuffie is going to rogue and try and introduce herself to Barret, Tifa and Biggs in front of Seventh Heaven but ALONG COME THE WHISPERS and stop her from doing so.

I have to say that having not played or read up extensively on the Compilation beyond Crisis Core, this is very exciting for me as a) it’s more FFVII, and b) it’s a whole heap of newness for me.

I really am loving what they’re doing with Wutai, both through Part 1 and this expansion. It just makes so much sense to dial it up, and it all seems highly plausible within the bounds of the OG story. I wonder how long the DLC is going to be?

And bloody hell, does this open up some ideas about what else they might do in the future. How did Red XIII get captured DLC including the war with the Gi tribe. Cid’s original space mission DLC. Cait Sith...erm...becoming a fortune teller DLC?! It’s endless!

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
This would definitely allow their more creative stuff (Zack) to become DLC, which would really help the project IMO.

Morning Shademp!!!

I notice that since this seems to be concurrent with Chapter 8, it could be that Yuffie is playing Double Jeopardy with Shinra’s accusations of Avalanche-Wutai involvement, and the whole story is her conning that dragoon guy. I would way rather the story concludes with her screwing him over and ditching Midgar than him dying or something.

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
So is it just me, or did they cut corners with glasses girl by basically retooling the Tifa model. I initially noticed because whoever voices her also voices teenage Tifa, then I realized her figure is also similar....and then Twitter pointed out her face.....

youffie

Pro Adventurer
Schermata 2021-02-26 alle 09.14.05.png

The weirdest thing about this was that I had been randomly thinking about Yuffie last night, pretty intensely, like I hadn’t done in a really long time. Then I went to bed and took my phone for a casual Facebook scroll before sleeping, and there she was in the first post, looking at me all glorious and defiant. “Missed me, bitch?” How Yuffie of her to completely ruin my sleep. <3

Also, sorry if someone already mentioned this, but I just realized they found a 2021 way to make her somewhat optional, lel

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
He's the mandatory co-op/tag-team body. You don't even technically play as him. He's just there to be Yuffie's wingman.

I'm curious what he's about but there's zero information about him so there's like... Nothing to go on :monster:

Yuffie's more important anyways lmao

msia2k75

Pro Adventurer
So is it just me, or did they cut corners with glasses girl by basically retooling the Tifa model. I initially noticed because whoever voices her also voices teenage Tifa, then I realized her figure is also similar....and then Twitter pointed out her face.....

You can say that with Weiss too. I feel it's literally Sephiroth model...

Top Bottom