• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What are you listening to?

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I am lost in a rainbow
Now our rainbow is gone
Overcast by your shadow
As our worlds move on

In this shirt I can be you
To be near you for a while
In this shirt I can be you
To be near you for a while

There's a crane knocking down
All these things that we were
I awake in the night
To hear the engines pout

There's a pain, it does ripple
Through my frame, makes me lame
There's a thorn in my side
It's the shame, it's the prize

Of you and me, ever changing
Moving on now, moving fast
And this touch must be wanting
Must become through your ask

But I mean dare to tell you
That I love you - it never ends
And I bled everyday now
For a year, for a year

I did send you a note
On the wind for to read
Our names there together
Must've fallen like the sea

To the depths of the soil
Buried deep in the ground
On the wind I can hear you
Call my name, held the sound

I am lost
I am lost in a rainbow
Now our rainbow is gone
I am lost in a rainbow
Now our rainbow is gone

I am lost, I am lost
I am lost, I am lost
I am lost, I am lost

[In This Shirt; The Irrepressibles]

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Just recently discovered this group, and they've got a few songs that hit so good.
If you liked it, check out their "GGFOUR" EP. I especially enjoy "Like Home"

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
It's been a long year
I know you're tired and you're blue
You've been breathing smoke inside this trial of fire
But you got through

And I know the world's gone wrong
But you're still present, you're still strong
Hold on
Through all your pain and all your tears
You're still resolute and you're still here, oh-oh

It's been a long year
It's been so heavy on your soul
And though your scars have hardened and have turned to armor
It took it's toll, ooh

And I know the world's gone wrong
But you're still present, you're still strong
Hold on

Through all your pain and all your tears
You're still resolute and you're still here
It's been a long, long year, ooh
But you're still here, ooh

It's been a long, long year
Yeah
But you're still here, woah-oh
It's been a long, long year

[A Long Year; Miracle of Sound]

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I've been on a deep kick of The Pretty Reckless the last couple months. There was a song of theirs that I really liked years ago and bought it but never really listened to any of their other stuff. That changed in December and their new album just released on Friday. It's fun to hear some proper rock coming out new, and her voice is phenomenal, especially for Cindy Lou Who :lol:.

And this song...there has been no announcement or public description of it as such, but it seems like it has to have been a rejected entrant for the new Bond film No Time to Die. It's an extremely "Bond"-y song with that rising chromatic progression, and she sings lines like "To live to let us die another day," and No Time to Die is the 25th film in the series. In any case, I super dig it.

Last edited:

Rankles

Pro Adventurer

Always used to think this was a piece of music that was specifically created for the memorable X-Files episode “Closure”, wasn’t until I heard it again a few years later at the end of Any Given Sunday that I realised it was an actual song. Gives me goosebumps whenever I hear it...

Ghost X

One day I'd like to make music, and combine various elements that seem to stimulate whatever it is inside me that responds to those elements. This song seems to tick some of said boxes for me. Granted, with time, the effect lessens with increasing familiarity to the tune. If only experiences weren't so ephemeral, but I guess sometimes that can be a good thing. Albeit, some songs do have a lasting effect, and this is also a good thing :mon:.

I'm not saying this song is spectacular or anything, to be clear, just reminded me of aforementioned thing I'd like to do :P.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~

[This was written and performed by my former classmate, who dedicated it to the son he lost at four days old. I cry every time I listen to it.]

Top Bottom