• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts III

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
It's still not working, and I never needed the " symbol before. Why the change now and why won't it still work?

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
You mean
this is a spoiler

That doesn't require any " at all?

It's literally [ spoiler ] insert text here [/ spoiler ] without the spaces

Orrrrr to customise spoiler it's
test

Which again is the same with [ spoiler="yourcustomname" ] [ /spoiler ]

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I tried that, but it still won't work and I have no idea why it won't work for me.

Edit: It won't work at all, no matter what I try. It still won't work. It's broken for me.

Last edited:

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Looking at your post you just edited you insert
[SPOILER:] Okay, in one report, Nomura had just mentioned that Melody of Memory is set before the Secret Episode of Re-Mind which has Sora fight Yozora, yet Sora is in the Final World and Riku, Kairi and the Fairy Godmother went there. They could've easily spotted Sora or searched around a bit more without seeking out the Nameless Star and figure out the meaning of it.

Your first spoiler tag doesn't end with a / instead it ends with a : you don't need either for the first quotation.
Before that your quotations were around the entire post and didn't have proper breaks in the coding either so that's why it never worked.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
What? But I did do the / symbol, not the : symbol.

Edit: Now it works. I don't get it. I have done the right thing, but it wouldn't work before. I know I didn't do the : symbol in any of them.

Edit 2: I'm pretty sure I didn't use the : symbol in the first tag and I have used the / symbol. Either way, thanks for the help and I'm sorry for having a nervous breakdown. I just couldn't understand why it wouldn't work before no matter what I tried.

Last edited:

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
Nvm my post, I see that you got it working :)

I meant that you forgot to use the ] after [SPOILER and was not talking about any " symbols, sorry that I was not any more clear on my reply to you. Happy that you got it working :D

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I guess this is as close as we're going to get in playing as Kairi until Square Enix finally decides to make her a full playable character(probably not, but it's nice to dream and Re-Mind is as close as we're going to get in real gameplay with her), but I give full marks and heaps of credit to this guy who made it possible for these videos. He's absolutely amazing!

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
That was a lot to take in.

The Foretellers were just vessels for darkness
Ephemer founded Scala ad Caelum
Brain ended up there sometime in the future, unknown when
Lauriam ended up in Dwarf Woodlands?
Elrena in Enchanted Dominion?
Skuld nowhere to be seen
Luxu steals Brain's body? Before or after he ended up in Scala? Or did he just pass his keyblade down to him?
Dream Eaters are the hearts of the Dandelions merged with their Chirithy.

Here's a playlist of every cutscene with English subs
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCJnwphQDQcJOkD9OsmxxMHX7YHE4WP2
And the Official GL version:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCJnwphQDQfv1TNSbyf9GvwHKPj2d-l5

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
When people say, "Nomura is turning X into Kingdom Hearts...."

They don't know what they're talking about.

Because there's nothing like this.

And I'm glad.

What the actual fuck? Not even trying to hate, if you love this series, I get it. It's endearing.

But this makes the overarching story of Days of Our Lives seem easy to digest and understand.

It's un-fucking-real. What the hell are they even going to do or try to do with this narrative now? Like, what is this??

EVERYONE IS SOMEONE ELSE.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
One part is confusing me though,
at 1:25 we see Xehanort's mother...looks a lot like Skuld, and he's originally from Scala. Taken to Destiny Islands to grow up then come back later? Dark road probably explains that.

So that leaves another question, is Skuld Xehanort's mother, or subject X?

Update on my previous spoiler, from KHInsider:
That scene with Brain in the black coat is actually what Luxu looks like, that's his original face. That scene is a direct continuation of the end of Back Cover.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
What I don't get is how they're setting up the Master of Masters.

Is he a well-intentioned extremist, or a total monster?

I think he's a well-intentioned extremist, however what he did to his own pupils/followers was horrible. Like, that's another element that's still surprisingly opaque to me.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
We need Kingdom Hearts to get back to basics after this.

I propose a new entry.

Kingdom Hearts: The Lost Praetorian.

After the stories of the Dandelions conclude, another warrior emerges in the Kingdom Hearts universe. The Lost Praetorian is set after the Union X Saga and long before Kingdom Hearts. We follow the travails of a lone SOLDIER in the outer reaches of the World of Light, far from his home of Radiant Garden. And on his quest to close the book on his own dark past, an old acquaintance from Quadratum entrusts him with a child who's dark powers could change the galaxy forever.

Baby Xehanort.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I have an interesting theory regards to what we know so far with KH3 and Union X, including the ending.

Due to Skuld's disappearance in the ending of Union X, and the whereabouts of Subject X remains unknown, and the woman that resembles to the former who hands over the reborn player-AKA: baby Xehanort to the mysterious guy in the blue cloak, what if Skuld is Subject X and not long after Lea and Isa attempt to break her out, Luxu-being Braig, somehow manages to take Skuld/Subject X to Twilight Town to help her out a little, then takes her back in time to Scala Ad Caleum to live a normal life, still without memories, and ends up being the mother of Xehanort and eventually dies of old age years later?

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
And so, KHUX ends:

tumblr_718e4e9d2129c3219765373ba5a06129_d0c0e532_2048.pngtumblr_65796fbde285be4356a003b1abf53499_c9482d1d_2048.pngI played this game everyday for all 5 years, and there was so much salt and darkness (over the bullshit gacha). But, I always played this game before going to sleep. I....lo........

..well, to say that I loved this game would be too strong of a word, but I loved the general insanity and bullshit this game bought to the KH lore. And, it gave me a chance to give life to my own KH OC that I secretly made when I was like 14 years old.

Top Bottom