• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Quiton Flynn (Axel's VA) preys on his female fanbase on social media

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Wonder if they’ll cast Reno’s new English voice actor for Axel/Lea (also wonder if the new Japanese voice actor for Reno will continue the the tradition of also voicing Axel/Lea, since Keiji Fujiwara died last year).

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Flynn reponse.

EzWou10VUAQB7_x
EzWovCoVIAcmc_4
EzWovNmVoAE1Y2F
EzWovYuVEAMNSt4

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Hmmmm... the timing of this is very suspect, IMO. He keeps this all under his hat until after she's essentially under a court-mandated gag order?
giphy.gif
Yeah, I have trouble giving much weight to what the only party legally allowed to speak has to say about all this. =\

I also have to doubt his claim that his accuser was allowed to have their evidence weighed at the hearing a few months back. Not simply because the accuser claimed the hearing never called for them to present evidence of their claims, but because the hearing's purpose was supposedly to establish whether the social media activity of Flynn's accuser qualified as harassment, not whether defamation had taken place. Those are separate matters and would almost certainly be assessed separately.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
It’s the same exhausting song and dance. It seems like no one ever takes responsibility for the actions they’ve done, they just say “these allegations are baseless” (bonus points if they say something that amounts to “women have a right to be heard, but because it’s about me this time, they’re lying”)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Who gave a shit about Young Eraqus anyways? :monster:

Yeah, Drake Bell is pretty fucking apalling. That's just... Wow. Fucked up.

Top Bottom