• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake: Intergrade Yuffie DLC Announced

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
"Keep those gloves up" Cloud, Tifa and Aerith :monster:

You about to get Whiteout'd :awesome:

Weiss using Iai Strike is fucking legit. Chadley better make sure the Combat Simulator settings don't go haywire from an unexpected SND or we may end up with something like The Matrix.

"Oh, just an FYI... I took the liberty of adjusting the Solid Vision settings of the Combat Simulator's Virtual Reality System. So if you die during our little skirmish, you die for real. A hunt's no fun if it's just a game!" -Weiss before battle

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
My reaction to seeing Nero in this trailer: "Oh crap. They let him *out*!? WTF is going on down in DG for *that* to happen???"

Followed up by the realization that if Nero is killing the *scientists*... it probably wasn't Restrictor who let him out... Also... he could kill Yuffie and Sonon just as fast as he killed the scientists and he's not. So... something's up with that. I get the idea Nero's line of "How dare you. How dare you stand in my way." is directed more towards the scientists and not Yuffie and Sonan.

Any takers on the idea that Yuffie and Sonon don't so much fall into DeepGround as much as they get *teleported* in?

Last edited:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
I'm hoping they're part of someone else's scheme, seeing as things went a lot worse for Yuffie last time she met Nero
Well at this this time it definetly won't be Hojo directing the plan. So that's a pretty massive step in the right direction.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If one looks closely, the trailer shows that Nero's appearance actually occurs mid-battle. And the battlefield looks partially destroyed and there's even a wall that's been demolished.

Given what we see earlier in the trailer, we know Scarlet herself mockingly greets Yuffie & Sonon within Deepground and personally pilots one of her Wutai War era battle armor mechs to fight them.

Scarlet is one of the few Shinra Executives with knowledge and authority over Deepground, so one can reasonably infer that after her battle and defeat from Yuffie, she authorizes the use of the Tsviets to neutralize the intruders. And one of the first Tsviets to escalate the stakes of this altercation is Nero the Sable.

What happens is unclear given the episode's unreleased and all :monster:.... But it seems the scientists who are within the vicinity somehow try to obstruct Nero or give him orders and he doesn't take their interruption well at all. Maybe he's getting antsy at Yuffie and Sonon's proximity to Weiss, or maybe he's just in a bad mood, but he clearly takes his frustrations out on the scientists.

Also, there's a detail I think that is important regarding Nero. Take notice Nero's arms.

Neros hands Intergrade.png

First, while he seemingly uncrosses his arms over his chest because he lives the goth scene everyday of his life it is not because he is wearing a straightjacket. His arms are seemingly left free and unrestricted. Furthermore, his nails are not black like they are in Dirge of Cerberus because it's hard to get nail polish in the Deepground commissary due to how many EX Medals they cost and his tattoos do not cover nearly as much skin when compared to Dirge of Cerberus as well. Notice how his arms look in DC.

Neros hands DC.png

His tattoos go all the way down to his wrists and his nails are black. This leads me to believe that his darkness is not as strong as it was in Dirge of Cerberus. Nero's arm tattoos and nail polish reflect his power of darkness, and at this stage of his life, his darkness isn't quite as monstrous as seen in DC.

Perhaps this incident in INTERgrade with him literally attacking Shinra scientists in rage and annoyance is what prompts Deepground to put him in a straightjacket and restrict him 24/7.

Jimmy XH

Pro Adventurer
Goodness me that was exciting. I never got too deep into the compilation so all of this is going to be new news for me! Very interesting to see what you lot are making of it.

This looks so good. Adding so much depth to what was originally an optional character and leaving you wondering how they’ll intertwine her into the party in Part 2 considering all these new connections that they’re making. Love it!

I’ve gotta say though, I was most excited when Ramuh popped up and seeing how good Fort Condor looks!

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
I’ve gotta say though, I was most excited when Ramuh popped up and seeing how good Fort Condor looks!

I was like this throughout the whole trailer
excitement-300x217.png

Then Ramuh popped up and I was like
tenork.gif

Top Bottom