RWBY

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Yesterday, RTX took place and we had lots of RWBY updates:

1. Volume 6 will premiere on October 27, 2018 for First Members.

jgydEU8.png

2. A book series starring CFVY coming summer 2019.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

7. An Adam short will be released to the public in about two weeks.

i5jfu5V.png

9. Coco is coming to Chibi.

kOU99AK.png

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Volume 6 premiered for first members, everyone else will have to wait until next week. In the meantime here you have Volume 6 opening.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Volume 6 episode 1 available to the public now.
Episode 2 currently up for FIRST members now.

In hindsight, I feel really dumb for not seeing the "genie in the lamp" from a mile away. It was in a desert and everything. I also love that they make a genie joke about it being questions not wishes. Then it turns out to be a genie anyway

Last edited:

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I finally got to watch episode 3, and I have to say, this

is a really, really good episode

but seriously, fuck the god brothers. Yeah, the God of Darkness wiped out all of humanity the first time around just because a small army of humans were manipulated into attacking him and his brother, but I found the God of Light to be just as reprehensible as his brother, to judge all of humanity as worthless because of the actions of a small group humans and then had the gall to say "humans are not worthy to have us around, call us back later when you guys get your shit together cause if you don't we'll just wipe you fuckers out again."

I hope in the penultimate arc of RWBY, the gods are summoned back to the world of Remnant just to be told that the world (and humans) don't need the Gods around, and everyone teams up to kill them because the humans don't have magic for the God of Darkness to take and use it into a make nuke to wipe out the world. Both of them deserve to fade into obscurity and to be forever forgotten. They don't deserve to be reunited with humanity, fuck them both.

Roundhouse

Pro Adventurer
I didn't expect it, but this is actually a pretty good series, aside from a few missteps. Interested to see the next season.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
My ranking of the Volumes thus far

#8 - Volume 1

Like any first iteration of an idea, it has some pretty rough edges and rough execution. A fine but nothing special introduction to the world.

#7 - Volumen 5

What hurst it the most is the pacing, you can feel the story is trying to stall for time and dragging everything in the process, slightly redeemed by the last 3 episodes. A terrible weekly experience but passable when binge watching.

#6 - Volumen 4

Enjoyable with the issue of handling four storylines at the same time, all of them fighting for screentime, as a result some storylines are more developed than others

#5 - Volumen 2

A very solid and fun Volume with a very dissapointing finale, arguebly the worst of them all.

#4 - Volumen 6

A transition Volume where we learn the backstory of our main big bad and where the team start to have doubts about their current goal.

#3 - Volumen 7

The Volume where our heroes have to make choices and carry with the consequences, and speaking of consequences...

#2 - Volumen 8

This where our heroes see the results of their choices with long term consequences for the story going forward. We haven't had large scale consequences like this since Volume 3. And speaking about Volume 3...

#1 - Volumen 3

RWBY changed forever, from a story and production perspective, nothing was the same ever since. Outside of that, the Volume is hella fun, with solid fights and drama, easily the most balanced package of all the volumes.

Top Bottom