Marvel Disney series

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
DgU30Zh.jpg

At long last I subscribed to Disney+ and I have now watched Wandavision.

Great show. Just a pity that the internet got me so hyped up over Quicksilver and a potential Multiverse event that now 50% of my takeaway is the disappointment that he wasn't Quicksilver from the X-Men universe after all.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
I'm absolutely jazzed to see the Loki series. I hope it runs longer than WV and F/WS.

Also, Falcon and The Winter Soldier was surprisingly good, although I wasn't convinced until after the 2nd episode. The 1st episode was very meh.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
The falcon and winter soldier was Def better than wandawision imo, the ending was just really nicely played and I have a whole new respect for Sam as a character within the MCU.
though for the life of me I still don't understand how the fuck captain douchebag came out winning at the end. I was really hoping for him to ignore the van at the end get dropped into the hole and the van to land on top of him as I really disliked his character.

Overall though I felt that zemo came out brilliantly In this and it really pushed the note of he's only being held in that cell because he wants to be there

Loki just looks brilliant, no other way to sugarcoat it. Just balls to the walls chaos and I can't wait to watch it pan out.

Top Bottom