• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Mobius's Art & Writing

Mobius Stripper

perfectly normal human worm baby
AKA
PunkassDiogenes
I got my first tablet for Christmas last year, and I have been learning how to do digital art. I've taken the opportunity to do a lot of fanart (mostly FF7, ATLA, and Dimension 20) so I thought I would share some of my favorites here and update with new content I make in the future. I also write short stories, poetry, and occasional fanfic, so I may throw some of that on here as well.

Aerith
AerithSmall.png

Turk Vincent
VincentSmall.png

Lucrecia
LucyFinalSmall.png

Another Lucrecia, as I have become unduly attached to her
Lucrecia MouseSmall.png

Penelope Everpetal from Dimension 20: The Seven (CW: blood, eye horror, general horror)
PenelopeSmall.png

Imperial Black

Rookie Adventurer
24E7927A-C1D2-4433-B6BC-44BE9C9027A9.gif

Becoming a bit of a fan of your work, has a certain tone to it that I like. Don't be surprised if you go into your DM's after a hard days work to find me sitting in the dark over in the corner waiting to talk to you about a proposition I think you'd like.

Mobius Stripper

AKA
PunkassDiogenes
SooooooooOOOOOOooo a little while back I was spouting some headcanon in the Did Hojo manipulate Lucrecia? thread. I've had my HCs around this marriage from Hell for a long time, and I finally got around to writing a fanfic about it. So, for anyone who is interested in whether Hojo manipulated (or loved or loathed or misses or gave two craps about) Lucrecia, this is my answer to those questions. Well...it's Hojo's answers to those questions. Which may not actually answer the questions at all. I guess it depends on how much you believe him.

Please please please check the tags before reading if you are sensitive about certain content, although if you are interested in reading about these two in the first place, you probably have some idea of what you are getting into.

6cc33191566dc65caea55f82222c49d44829124e.png

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/34773859/chapters/86585326

I will read this at the weekend. I'm looking forward to it. It's been furiously busy at work, Parent-Teacher today and tomorrow.
One interesting thing I've noticed - writers who focus on Hojo, Lucrecia, Vincent and their relationships are often of a very high calibre. I wonder why? Ah, who knows?

Mobius Stripper

AKA
PunkassDiogenes
One interesting thing I've noticed - writers who focus on Hojo, Lucrecia, Vincent and their relationships are often of a very high calibre. I wonder why? Ah, who knows?

Self-selection. Writing about minor characters, especially ones that are hard to like, requires the writer to do a lot more heavy lifting than writing about a character or ship that is already pretty well fleshed-out by the canon. I've noticed across multiple fandoms that the people who are willing to do and enjoy doing that kind of heavy lifting tend to be the ones who are serious about the craft.

Top Bottom