• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Honestly doubtful about that one, when you see this:

• Final Fantasy IX Remake (04/01/2022)
  • Final Fantasy XVI (03/01/2023)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster (02/01/2022)
  • Forspoken (03/01/2022)
  • Kingdom Hearts IV (09/30/2023)

FFIX Remake and absolutely ZERO communication about it? Yeah right. I expect at least a year of hype if not more for such a game. Look at what happened for VII Remake. We're 6 months away and never heard about it? Right.

FFXVI in 2023 would be a huge setback I think. They already had advertising etc. I kind of expect it next year tbh. Yoshi P. just will talk about it a month before release I guess, seeing how he talked about wanting to talk about it right before delivering it.

As for KH, no clue about the timing, but it does seem rather early, especially since Nomura got kind of some time since last year only.

I do expect FFVII Remake on PC next year though.

Unless SE changed monumentally its way to advertise its Final Fantasy series, I just don't see this happening.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
FFXVI in 2023 would be a huge setback I think. They already had advertising etc. I kind of expect it next year tbh. Yoshi P. just will talk about it a month before release I guess, seeing how he talked about wanting to talk about it right before delivering it.
They can release the game on console in 2022 and later 2023 for PC, nothing disimilar to how they handled the releases of XV and XIITZA.

Stiggie

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Stiggie
There is nothing that would make me happier than a FFIX remake, seeing as how that's my favorite game ever made. But lets be honest, this ain't happening, and if it is, it's not happening in 2022.

Reactions: LNK

Turlast

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Been playing Intergrade for the past week and a half after not playing since completing the game back on release in 2020.

I gotta say, I've been having even more fun this time around. My approach to combat during my first playthrough was pretty simplistic, but I've gotten much more creative with Materia combinations and combos in general.

My dizzy self didn't know the techniques (ie Infinity's End, Starshower, Chi Trap, etc) acquired from certain weapons becomes a part of the character's overall arsenal once you've learned it. I thought it was always restricted to the weapons you were using. I only realized I could use those abilities with any weapon while doing matches in the Wall Market Coliseum. Lol, I'm always late to everything. There were so many abilities I never learned during my first playthrough because I choose not to equip certain weapons.

Really excited for the future of Remake VII

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
There is nothing that would make me happier than a FFIX remake, seeing as how that's my favorite game ever made. But lets be honest, this ain't happening, and if it is, it's not happening in 2022.

9 is my favorite game ever made as well. It was the first final fantasy game I ever played. Even though I think 6 deserves a remake more, I think it would be cool if SE remade all three games from the ps1 era

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
PC Specs for VIIR Intergrade, pray your graphic card is up to the task:

Minimum

• Processor: Intel Core i5 3330 / AMD FX-8350
  • Memory: 8 GB
  • Storage: 100 GB or more
  • Direct X: Version 12 or later
  • Graphics: GeForce GTX 780 / Radeon RX 480 (3GB VRAM)
  • Resolution: 1920x1080
Recommended

• Processor: IntelCore i7-3770 / AMD Ryzen 3 3100
  • Memory: 12GB
  • Storage: 100GB or more
  • Direct X: Version 12 or later
  • Graphics: GeForce GTX 1080 / Radeon RX 5700 (8GB VRAM)
  • Resolution: 2560x1440

Also, language support:
  • Audio: English, French, German, Japanese
  • Text: English, Chinese - simplified, Chinese - Traditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil, Spainish - Spain, Spanish - Latin American

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
I literally just got Intergrade for PS5 last night, lol. Certainly interesting timing. As with most PC releases, the thing I'm looking forward to most here is the game's ability to be modded. I'm not even sure what mods I would want to see, but the fact they'd be theoretically possible is exciting.

I'm thankful the laptop I use to do my 3D work lines up with the recommendations fairly well.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
We already knew it was coming to Epic though, didn't we? I mean, it's nothing new, the only unknown was the date. Too bad my PC is like an old dinosaur at this point, and given the prices of graphic cards, I'm just praying that it keeps going lol.

Top Bottom