• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Series (Mobile/Steam)

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
Tokita: "We couldn't get in touch with everybody in time, and alllsoooo, some of what some people said seems to have become inappropriate in the current era" nervous laugh...

Lolwhat

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Pretty sure one of them jokingly says something pervy about Rydia or Rosa, if I remember correctly.

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
I only remember something about Rosa and Rydia being hot, and then the speaker "joins the party" jokingly, but not really, lol.

There's also the Naughty Magazine yeah but that's not attributed to any particular team member in the Developer Room, you just find it on a bookshelf.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Not... Really impressed with that time lapsed remix for some reason.

Wow, I'm actually surprised that didn't hit right for me. I dunno, they've been fire before but I dunno. This one didn't sound too good to me, for some reason. I wonder how the others will sound.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

These tracks are... Incredible remixes. They're awesome.

However, of the new renditions included in this game, these are the two I think that lose "something" in it's modernized iteration. One of the iconic instrumental motifs in FFV was the 90s era synth bass guitar soundfont that's utilized predominantly throughout the FFV soundtrack. It's something that just, I dunno, I feel really made FFV's soundtrack stand out. Unfortunately that's kinda lost here, and it's noticeable in these two tracks for me.

They're incredible tracks and not by any means "bad." But I just miss that heavy bass and synth guitar sound the original soundtrack carried. :monster:

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny

Look, I understand that it is extremely possible that I am just stupid. It's been known to happen.

But that link just dumps me on the front page of the Steam Store. I've tried disabling my ad blocker already, and same result. I actually do wanna nom something, but that link doesn't take me where they think it takes me.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
FF6 Pixel Remaster screenshoots in Famitsu magazine.

0ef76cdu8y581.jpg
8q7ttn4v8y581.jpg
7ltzfy899y581.jpg

Top Bottom