• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Playstation 5

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Sony could be planning a PlayStation mobile controller, patent suggests.

tYjNDPbh-rSDNOe8NZnIRwr7J0CF6DH1Axs7npOY1LUkqP2H1dIuReVAw0r3WgCy5a0PY6mS97cVEn_B23TeS9um5RGoll38bX6A03JEb3nnM305JLsbr3MJ7lFiUkorwPd2XU9_4uvQ55JWINb7jg-e1638021435786-1280x699.png

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Bloomberg: PlayStation Plans New Service to Take On Xbox Game Pass

- Codenamed Spartacus.
- Available on PS4/5, expected this Spring.
- Will merge PS+ and Now.
- A 3 tier subscription service:
  • Tier 1: PS+ benefits
  • Tier 2: access to PS4 and select PS5 games
  • Tier 3: access to classic library (could include PS1/PS2/PSP games)
- Unlike Microsoft's Game Pass, Sony will not include its big first party titles day one on the service.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
676237AB-455F-43D9-BCCE-744F52D6B1BB.jpeg
I finally set up the PS5 I bought in September! It’s very striking in person, and not quite as big as I thought, thankfully. It leaves a very strong impression the moment you set it up. Reminds me of the impression the Wii left me with a decade ago... There must be something to white consoles with a blue glow, I guess. To celebrate opening it, I turned on the original PS1 behind me and listened to that classic startup experience while I unboxed it.

Now all I have to do is get games to actually play. Some enhanced PS4 games like Intergrade might be a good start. Otherwise, I’m eyeing Demon Souls.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Or get the dbrand darkplates 2.0 which has venting for your fans which Sony's do not and are high quality. I managed to get the 1.0 when they came out before Sony sued them because they got annoyed that dbrand beat them to it by an entire year. As for the controller, I have a dark blue and black matte that I customized on colorware and has plenty of options. Since Sony pretends capitalism supposedly breeds innovation buy from these or other places instead.

Last edited:

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Now that is interesting. Well, to be clear, I'm not really liking this attitude to the game industry where companies are trying to consolidate as many third parties as possible to give them an advantage. But it does seem like this is a direct blow to Microsoft - what kind of message does it send for them to buy the studio responsible for their biggest icon?

Sephiroth Crescent

Way Ahead of the Plot
Now that is interesting. Well, to be clear, I'm not really liking this attitude to the game industry where companies are trying to consolidate as many third parties as possible to give them an advantage. But it does seem like this is a direct blow to Microsoft - what kind of message does it send for them to buy the studio responsible for their biggest icon?
It's been a bunch of Halos (Microsoft IP) since Bungie stopped making them and most of staff moved into 343i under Microsoft to continue making those.

This is just Sony trying to tap into the power of multiplatform online gaming.

Top Bottom