• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello! New here!

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
sup-workaholics.gif

Avinacode101

Lv. 25 Adventurer
thank you for the warm welcome! I remember being part of Advent Children Forums when that was around. The smilies take me back :awesome:

Welcome aboard, Avinacode101 :monster:. Love the avatar.

Thank you! I noticed there were a lot of Cookie Monster emotes, what’s with? xD

giphy.gif

Hello!

We've got a thread for FF collections!

You can also keep track everything that's happening with the What's New page. I always recommend this because I didn't know about it for years :lol:

Good to know, thank you!

Ghost X

The cookie monster emotes have a long history with the forum community and the site's cultural predecessors. Can communicate a range of things, but usually are used to lighten the perceived tone of any sentence, as I understand it. I don't think anyone has misinterpreted their intended meaning yet, so fear not :monster:.

Avinacode101

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Alright, dumb question. Can I not upload pics directly on this forum and have to go through uploading them elsewhere and linking? Or is mobile just being stupid for me and not giving me an option available on desktops?

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Alright, dumb question. Can I not upload pics directly on this forum and have to go through uploading them elsewhere and linking? Or is mobile just being stupid for me and not giving me an option available on desktops?
I think you need to post a bit before you can do images.

Top Bottom