• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Perseverance (Jessie/Clessie Club)

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
As a newbie who remains fairly blissfully unaware of the history of horror that apparently went down here, I really like Jessie! I always really liked Jessie, OG as well! I think her having a cute little crush on Cloud that goes nowhere cos she fuckin dies is a nice touch in the OG, and I think the places they took that in the Remake, with her basically weaponising the flirting stuff, were really interesting!

One hill I will die on though - Raspberry is a REALLY STUPID surname.

Jessie Rito

Useless Lesbian
As a newbie who remains fairly blissfully unaware of the history of horror that apparently went down here, I really like Jessie! I always really liked Jessie, OG as well! I think her having a cute little crush on Cloud that goes nowhere cos she fuckin dies is a nice touch in the OG, and I think the places they took that in the Remake, with her basically weaponising the flirting stuff, were really interesting!

One hill I will die on though - Raspberry is a REALLY STUPID surname.
The best part was the friendship hetween her biggs and wedgie boi

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Fucker is as big as his whole body... you're being ridiculous, Jessie.
If that's the case, Sephiroth's her man. His sword is the biggest. She should ask Aerith how it was.
tumblr_mrej09Wew51sdkmt1o1_500.gif

Stiggie

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Stiggie
:rclosedmonster:

I can't tell you how my heart sank seeing this thread update.

And what the fuck does he think messaging the damn voice actors about it is gonna do?
I still wonder at times if he's just playing a character. It's such a random thing to be this obsessed about.

Top Bottom