• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Jen, The Sarah Saga, And Where She Went

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I remember reading this thread ages ago, and it was really weird. They had a whole thing written up about how bad that Jen person is, then people in here started actually accusing them of being Jen??
If you want to relive the trash fire, it's all still on the web archived version of this thread lol.

I managed to find the Zack x Cloud site "Zack" from the story ran back in the day that got Renee's attention in the first place. No retelling of this whole saga ever bothered to show it, which made me think the whole thing was fake because I couldn't find it anywhere, but now I believe this whole thing a bit more.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
If you want to relive the trash fire, it's all still on the web archived version of this thread lol.

I managed to find the Zack x Cloud site "Zack" from the story ran back in the day that got Renee's attention in the first place. No retelling of this whole saga ever bothered to show it, which made me think the whole thing was fake because I couldn't find it anywhere, but now I believe this whole thing a bit more.

I think that individual had a tumblr blog as well.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I think that individual had a tumblr blog as well.
Yeah I ended up finding all his modern stuff. I was thinking I shouldn't mention that before, but I just realized he hosts that "warning to the FF7 fandom" page on his personal website, which also has links to all his other stuff lol. I guess the identity of "Zack" was never the mystery I thought it was. Still wouldn't recommend anyone go bothering him about this stuff mind you. Even though I'm probably going to eventually lol.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
The modern day cylon hunt of anyone who talks about it is only the latest echo of the madness. I’m here for it.

Mobius Stripper

perfectly normal human worm baby
AKA
PunkassDiogenes
I'm seriously thinking about writing a fictionalized version of this. I listened to a podcast series, and it's so fuckin' wild. Also, ofc Hojo stans were at the center of it. :lol:

SoZettaSlow

Hackermens extraordinaire
AKA
Yoshikage Kira
It helps that none of us are directly involved (I hope). It's nice to watch the fire from a distance.

I've actively chronicled Jen because I found it interesting. But I do the same for all lolcows. The Jenova character from the FFVII house saga is still active to this day and appearing in fandoms. Makes me wonder if she'll ever return.

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
I do have a strong tendency to mimic those characters I identify with from popular fictions; however, I myself have had to, in a way, write my own mythology about myself, because I came up a songwriter.

So in a way, I became the main character of my own life. Hearing about people like this makes me gravitate towards disassociative identity disorder as an assessment of what might be going on. People aren’t able to process what they’re going thru mentally, so their psyche generates a new identity for them in order to be able to process it.

It seems like it must be some kind of defense mechanism of the human mind.

Top Bottom