• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Opera Omnia Dissidia News/Discussion Thread

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Hot damn!

They're doing a costume of Maria's PS1 CGI artwork. I have been hoping for the longest time they'd do a release of this I love this outfit more than her original..is that blasphemy?

RDT_20220418_1539113603925081889006083.png

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
10 tickets for Irvine that was great! I didn't really intend to pull for him but he has a range resist down debuff that would pair perfectly with Kain for calls for any range resist fights in the future, so I thought I'd fire some tickets his way. Looks like I'm having a bit of a luck streak, feels nice after having to pity Zack

So I've got my Ultima Spear Maxed and Dagger at level 2 so gonna get thay maxed next then work on the staff.

Reactions: Ite

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
It finally fucking happened.

Hell yeah, Jack's here to kill Chaos.

Even though he's already dead. :monster:

I'm so amused at seeing him in OO art style.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Haha brilliant! They did say he'd be coming to DFFOO not long after the game was released for JP players at least. I'm looking forward to seeing what his kit is like, he'll probably come with a BT and FR release!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Ohhh that artwork is really something! love it!

Current chapter 7 part 1 for global is fab! Get into Gear is probably one of my favourite FF songs so its really nice to have it in the background!

I've been hearing rumours that Jack may make an appearance sooner rather than later in Global possibly end of May as they've freed up some banner space.

Edit: although in saying that, that type of artwork is generally for new story chapters so possibly he may not come sooner to global.

Edit2: yep its a story chapter.

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
The damage that BT does without any FR support is absolutely nutty!

I'm nervous about the inflated numbers for the FR era but also kinda excited!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
The new BT after Prishe is Vincent by the way.

Very ingenious way they came up with to essentially beat the Gem Cap when they introduce it. I don't think anyone can complain about that one.

Nice 10,000,000 downloads campaign! Always down for more tickets and gems! And a global boss rush!

Pretty quiet for me until July for the pulls, Edge is the only one I want out of this month coming will be ready to give him the Blue High Armor treatment once he arrives.

Its been quiet for me for a little bit, not in terms of things to do theres been loads to do but in terms of character pulls which has been great for saving gems as I haven't really wanted anyone. I got Cissnei's Ex and LD on her free multi pull so that was her sorted, so nice saving on the gems. I did ticket pulls for Raijin as his LD and LD Call are really really good! Oh and Zidane was immediately given my 5/5 UW Dagger and I've now got my 5/5 Spear.

Working on the staff currently now for Garnet who is still trumping content! Very hard with her and Zack in a team.

I did consider Freya LD for my FFIX team but I have a load of support character's who do a lot what she does support wise and Kain once he gets his rework is the superior damage dealer in terms of jump ability so maybe when she comes back around again I'll pull but not right now as my priorities are higher for other things and I was able to use Kain in the Lufenia where Freya was mainly for, so shes not a necessity.

I've also really enjoyed the six man quest that was a really fun way to battle.

I decided not to pull for Snow, I have his LD from when he rolled around the first time and while I've seen him do some really amazing things with his brave gains for the party on his after effect it becomes redundant after Shinryu difficulty is released and Zack is the superior for BT Tanking.

Last edited:

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
I managed to get Cissnei's equipment pretty quick. Only took about 30 tickets. I'm saving now for Lunafreya, Tifa and RInoa BTs.

About BT tokens, can you have more than 50 at a time? I've got 48, I wondered if I could keep collecting them and just purchase a BT when it comes along.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
My maxed out A team are destroyed by all but the easiest of Lufenias. I just don’t have the DPS for it. Terra is not built for Lufenias, her chanting (incl. Chaos Wave) is too time-consuming and plays chicken with their countdowns. She’s not a good character to bring in at all.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
The Problem with Terra is shes pure magic dps, she doesn't counter too many orbs on her own because she can eat into the orbs if she doesn't meet the requirement for the orb increasing

Give me a rundown of your current teams maybe I can help you figured someone out?

Last edited:

Ite

AKA
Ite
I’ve got Maxed Zidane, Cloud and Terra, MLB, good arts, totally suped up. I don’t have a second team, although my Kuja, Rinoa, and Vivi are nearly there.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Hmm so Zidane is really good for turn deletion, speed debuffs and his BT effect provides really good brave recovery as well as having such a supped up ex now and Cloud supports with paralyse and delays but they're still very dps based.

You're team could definitely do with a couple of supports. In terms of current banners if you have some resources attempt pulling some of the current banners and get a couple of these kits

Yuna is a really good one with her rework, and BT+ release her BT is a must to get the most out of her effect but she provides heals and dispels and buffs outside of her BT.

Snow is an excellent tank and deals good damage and also allows the team to recover large amounts of brave,

Y'shtola and Setzer banner is a good shout Y'shtola provides really good support, revives, delays and had a rework so hits harder and Setzer can freeze brave and his LD guarantees your character does their max brave damage for a few turns.

Locke, if you haven't built him I highly recommend him but his BT effect ignores defence for the party so any of those Lufenia battles where the defence has gone up he'll smash those and his LD guarantees his Geniglove×masterscroll attack on the next turn. I get through a load of content with him!

Cissnei is also amazing for Terra as Terra turnhogs and Cissnei does follow ups when a charcter moves shes an excellent follow up character.

Hope while not on par with a lot of newer characters he does really good damage mitigation and heals. Also recommende him and he gets some really good reworks later on.

Who support wise do you have not on banner currently built even to their Ex? And I can suggest some others.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
@Ite

Ohhhh I'm so glad you said that because all I can think of is how a certain person is going to take that news.

If he starts posting on the dffoo subreddit I'm reporting him straight to the mods to request they ban him, I like that sub too much for someone like him to start spouting shite in a game I guarantee he doesn't even play.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
LMFAO I love how he's the shadow over FFVII fandom.

Fuck him, he can eat a can of shit. Decouple his ass from this character.

EDIT: Holy shit, the salt in those replies LMFAO. Need to add it to my ice cream, KH style. :monster:

Rikku not being in OO is a straight up meme at this point.

Ite

AKA
Ite
LMFAO I love how he's the shadow over FFVII fandom.

Fuck him, he can eat a can of shit. Decouple his ass from this character.

EDIT: Holy shit, the salt in those replies LMFAO. Need to add it to my ice cream, KH style. :monster:

Rikku not being in OO is a straight up meme at this point.

Waluigi is gonna be in DFFOO before Rikku

Top Bottom