FFVII Confessions & Mishaps

Redfang

Rookie Adventurer
It was freezing at a certain place at the end of the disc…can’t remember if it was 1 or 2…but it would stop then stutter and stop again. Annoying. When I bought the Greatest Hits version of the game and played it everything was perfectly fine. *sigh*

Redfang

Rookie Adventurer
Apologies in advance for the double post…but it glitched during an FMV…looking down on Midgar, IIRC...if that’s of any help.

Rindo Kanade

Rookie Adventurer
This isn't so much a misconception about Final Fantasy 7, but a misconception about how other people live in the world.
The first time that I met somebody called Zack, I assumed that their parents had named them that as a Final Fantasy reference. They were born just after FF7 came out, so it seemed logical to me.
I was introduced to FF7 from Advent Children and there's the flashback where Zack says, "Cloud, run!".

Anyway, any time that I saw this Zack kid in passing, I would look at him and say, "Cloud, run!" much to his confusion and eventual annoyance to the point of threatening me over it.
I was like 13 (2010) and frequented deviantart too often. Likely autistic.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
This isn't so much a misconception about Final Fantasy 7, but a misconception about how other people live in the world.
The first time that I met somebody called Zack, I assumed that their parents had named them that as a Final Fantasy reference. They were born just after FF7 came out, so it seemed logical to me.
I was introduced to FF7 from Advent Children and there's the flashback where Zack says, "Cloud, run!".

Anyway, any time that I saw this Zack kid in passing, I would look at him and say, "Cloud, run!" much to his confusion and eventual annoyance to the point of threatening me over it.
I was like 13 (2010) and frequented deviantart too often. Likely autistic.

Are we the same person? :monster:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
BTW, last year I talked in the cloti FC about how Tifa did not invite me in the hotel room for the GS date, but in the staircase; I think I know why. I read out the other day that when you move a certain way while you're in the staircase scene, the one with the highest romance points will ask you there to go on a date, and that will cut the staircase and the bedroom scenes.

I thought "OH I should tell in TLS why it happens" but I forgot to save the link (only thought about it after reading it haha). So that's what happened to me, it wasn't a strange bug!

Elkazor

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Cinder Wing
First played when I was 15, I named Cloud "Sephiroth" on my first playthrough bc I thought it was hilarious. Named Barret "Sally", Tifa was "Frank", Aerith was "BARF". Vincent was "Dracula" of course. All of the scenes where Cloud and Sephiroth were in the same scene were very confusing and you couldn't tell who it was referring to. XD

Top Bottom