• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

SE to sell stakes in some of its studios, in considerable debt

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's consolidating and restructuring itself to be leaner and more focused. Sucks it comes at the expense of its western studios but their games don't come cheap.

And if this prevents them creating cheap, dumb crap like Balan Wonderworld, Outriders, or Marvel Avengers, then good for them. Just sucks Eidos had to pay as a whole cause they had good stuff from that studio.

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
I do think it’s a valid point that leaner and meaner might be a stronger approach for them going forward. SE seems like it’s been trying to relentlessly expand for some time, and it’s caused significant problems for them.

Lex

Administrator
Them letting go of Eidos is welcome in my eyes. They've never understood how to manage the western studios.

Adam Jensen Deus Ex 3 when????

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
I have faith in Embracer to get Deus Ex back in shape.

As to this news....what western studios does SE even have left?

Top Bottom