• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVIIR Official Concept Art & Twitter Whatnots

Roundhouse

Pro Adventurer
I'm sticking to my prediction that P2 comes out in 2025, and ends after Junon. (Remake as a whole will probably end around 2040.)

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I feel compelled to mention that this New Years 2024 is my favourite artistic depiction of Cloud ever.

He's got Aerith & Tifa each excitedly latched onto one of his arms as they're both enthusiastically headed in opposite directions, meanwhile he's near expressionless and has a 1000 yard stare directly forward and is cognitively disconnected from absolutely everything that's taking place around him. I don't think I've ever seen a piece of artwork that sums up everything as succinctly as this adorable little masterpiece. Zero notes. Utterly flawless.

X :neo:

Top Bottom