• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Twitter thread of '96-'97 GameFan magazine scans

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Can't get enough of these '96-'97 GameFan magazine scans featuring Final Fantasy VII. This is the kind of post that keeps me going back to the accursed apps that are Twitter/reddit:

There's even an interview with a few top dogs: Hironobu Sakaguchi, Tetsuya Nomura, Yusuke Naora, and Nobuo Uematsu:

The graphic design, the colors, the writer's personality. Looking at these, I feel the wonder they would've imparted on to-be players. There's a mysterious, yet vibrant texture to the original game that I feel like can't be reproduced today. Viewing FFVII's puzzle piece story through the window of a fuzzy CRT TV undeniably ignited an entire generation's imagination. It truly felt like every screen held a secret.

20220828_222642_2.jpg

Top Bottom