• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Merchandise

ph14basicbitch

shinra merch buyer
AKA
koda
Wait, you genuinely thought they would make Arts figures of Aerith's two "bad" option dresses? Including the one (EDIT: HELLO I HAVE REMOVED THE 'S' OKAY FORCESTEALER) that she expresses her own displeasure at? With the BGM even changing to reflect how shabby the dress is?

Eerie

Fire and Blood

I am currently yelling at SE, since the FR store didn't update anything, but the French release date for Trace of Two Pasts and the lastest Ultimania is November 3rd. They're also CHEAPER than on the SE webstore - and I can save money by going to fetch them in store rather than having them delivered.

SE, what the hell are you doing???!!

SilverArrow20XX

Pro Adventurer
Trace of Two Pasts English release was previously November 8th, but it's now listed as January 31st on all store fronts.
This is ridiculous.

ph14basicbitch

shinra merch buyer
AKA
koda
There are eye masks of them too!

FREE_ITEM114.jpg

FREE_ITEM114.jpg

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
126BE812-8F5A-4771-94DC-B7F1C3F14592.jpeg

I was curious if this figure was either notable, or additionally, if anyone would be interested in it. Is it generally not noteworthy? I found this in my local recycle shop. It’s VIII and not Remake, but thought it wasn’t really worth making another thread over :mon:

Additionally, if anyone needs any Japan exclusive items, feel free to PM me.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
... That's rare. That's one of the Kotobukiya Artfx GF figures from 1999. One of the rare licensed FF figures that were actually sold here in the US.

They're well made and sculpted; a given since Kotobukiya produced them. If that's unopened, it's especially valuable. Yeah, that's notable.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
why am i tempted to get the bc and dc ones (purely ironically off course)

i don't even have a big enough desk to use it

Eerie

Fire and Blood
The BC one would fit well with my keyboard/mouse that are yellow and black/grey, but I also changed my mouse mat not long ago, so no :D

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
That's really cool. Would love a larger artbook of the CC designs. One day I hope to pick it up separately although I figure that'll be a long shot :monster:

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
You never know. Kind of miffed at having bought some of the Ultimania stuff from Japan and then seeing them get North American releases within a semi-reasonable amount of time. So it may happen this gets a separate release as well.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
damn i haven't been keeping on top of these things

wondering if this is still available somewhere (probably not given the shitty state of trying to get limited edition sets nowadays) or if i am going to have to look on mercari or something

Top Bottom