• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Can someone change my username?

AerithLives

Pro Adventurer
Does anyone know how you change my username? I've been a member for well over a decade and want to keep my account but have privacy concerns. I can't seem to find an opinion on my settings

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Does anyone know how you change my username? I've been a member for well over a decade and want to keep my account but have privacy concerns. I can't seem to find an opinion on my settings

Moved this to the appropriate thread, an admin will be along to change your screen name, if you say what you would like it to be.

Ghost X

With the forum upgrade, it appears you can now change your username in your account details, which will then go on through an approval process by the mods, so this thread seems to be obsolete. If you have any issues doing that, let us know.

Top Bottom