Heyyyy

Jenova.exe

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
ジェノバ ||she/her
Usually I don’t ramble on and on in intro topics, but I’ve been out of the FF community for a while so I’ll try to give y’all a ramble worth the read.

I first played FFVII in 2001 as an 11 year old kid and it ended up being a part of me to this day. It was the first JRPG I played that I thought was better than a book and ever since it’s been at the top of my list for my favorite game ever. My PS2 and all my games got stolen when someone robbed our house so I didn’t touch any FF game until like 2004 when I played FFX for the first time. I had a friend that was on the advent children forum so I ended up there, and quickly ended up going somewhere else LMAO I’ve been on tons of FF forums throughout the years, FFOF and FFE just being a couple that I liked being at the most even though I know I was annoying as hell half the time due to being a kid set free upon the internet. Some of the scraps I got into still are lol fodder to this day tbh, like the split at FFE in like 2006.

Anyway, I ended up in other places online then had a small stint in the FFXV fandom and like 18 years later I’m back here on a FF forum so hey!! I’m Jenova and I love writing, gaming, and baking. I like to lurk but I also like to chat with people so hopefully I’ll see y’all around!

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Hi, welcome! I had much the same experience as you, being a few years older but also booting it up in ‘01 and being like “whoa this video game is literature.”

Welcome to TLS! We’re the best forum. We have the cheeky Cookie Monster emoji so you know we’re a fun bunch :monster:

Jenova.exe

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
ジェノバ ||she/her
I haven’t had decent conversation about Final Fantasy in a long while and I’m down to write ship stuff if people wanna read it so I’m sure I’ll have people rounded up in no time LOL

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
Woopwoop welcome! I also came back to ffvii forums after a very long break because I missed having those conversations, even though I mostly lurk in the actual discussion threads lol.

And I feel you about having your embarrassing teenage forum posts still littered across the Web...

Jenova.exe

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
ジェノバ ||she/her
Woopwoop welcome! I also came back to ffvii forums after a very long break because I missed having those conversations, even though I mostly lurk in the actual discussion threads lol.

And I feel you about having your embarrassing teenage forum posts still littered across the Web...
It’s comforting to be back in a place where people feel free to nerd out tbh. It seems like all of the posts from the earliest years of me being a dumbass online have been scattered to the winds lost to time so maybe some of yours have faded away too ?

Top Bottom