Remake Merchandise

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
s6fsz0g.jpeg

Today, I went to the Shibuya PARCO Final Fantasy pop-up shop! It's only available until the end of the month, so I will probably end up going again later. I didn't buy anything this time, I just looked to see the inventory - it had some pretty nice stuff, including the Buster Sword that ph14basicbitch picked up.

Most notably, they had that insanely expensive FFVI figurine on display, and I have to say, the pictures and photos I posted here don't quite accurately capture just how dense the thing is in detail. It's insane, honestly, I had never seen anything quite like it.

This is just a portion of what was there, but if anyone wants anything bought in proxy for them, I'll see if I'll be available to do so.

4b8Vb6f.jpeg

5fMMGiN.jpg

cxEVh5V.jpg

yK7pnpy.jpeg

Ti9ia4N.jpeg

hH2DUeN.jpg

1678812628997.png
Also, there was this. Of course, I doubt there's a disk in here.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
There's def been Barret Merch. I think he had 2 play arts figs (i have 1 of em), and a plushie. I get why they haven't done Cid yet though.

Or are you just talking about the bring arts figures?

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Nice. The prices def seem high for figures. I just posted in another merch thread, 2 new play arts figures of yuna and tidus. Those were 195!

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
It looks like there's a secret chaser in that set too. Wonder who it'll be? It looks like Miss Cloud isn't in the rerelease of the first set.

Last edited:
Top Bottom