• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FF Collections

ph14basicbitch

shinra merch buyer
AKA
koda
Nice, a fellow Chaos of Paradise Collectors Edition owner! :headbang:

FOkkTF7UcAIHlez

Avinacode101

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I got two statues in two days.

Fantasy Toys / YJ studio
4245FE90-3A0D-4BE0-89D6-471D87F33619.jpeg

Pickstars studio

BAF11BE8-0355-496B-BB60-BD1EF5E9BEEB.jpeg

Dunno why he got rotated, he’s not rotated in my photos…

Poor squishy sephiroth is supposed to be on a base which got absolutely demolished in shipping so I can’t stand him up, so he’s just chilling in his box in the kitchen lol.

I’m in the process of building my own display case (I have some woodworking experience) so that I can put those guys in there away from the cat.

tomcat_games

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Tomcat
Hey everyone. I'm in need of a bit of advice from any FF Art Museum and/or Digicube collectors. I'm trying to get hold of a P-01 "Labirinth of Illusion Evil/Promotion" card. I know it's part of second edition and was released with a Digicube product, but I don't know which one. If anyone has: a) information on what product these were distributed with, or b) has one for trade/sale, or c) knows where I can get one, please drop me a DM on Instagram. @tomcat_games

Thanks all!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Damn, I'm not much of an FF Art Museum card collector, but I hope you can find out the info you're looking for. I haven't seen much info on those cards and the sets they're part of.

Have you tried looking on Mandarake? They're a Japanese site that sells FF Art Museum cards and you might find some past info and stuff there!

tomcat_games

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Tomcat
Damn, I'm not much of an FF Art Museum card collector, but I hope you can find out the info you're looking for. I haven't seen much info on those cards and the sets they're part of.

Have you tried looking on Mandarake? They're a Japanese site that sells FF Art Museum cards and you might find some past info and stuff there!
I hadn't come across this site yet, so this is a great resource, thank you! Sadly the card is out of stock but they have a couple of other things I need. Appreciate this buddy.

rumour92

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
vai
Do i just reply like this ? I've never posted on this site before😅

I started collecting in June of last year ! and i'm not too sure how to upload photos, so I attached MFC links
proper FF7 display
(i have some closeups in this album)
misc figures
cardass binder / magazines / print ads <3

+ my FF art / sculptures <3

uhh yeah !! i hope i did that right !
ff7 means a ton to me, so i'm happy to share my collection when i can hehe

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Awww you've done some nice artwork! That's a cool collection! Good luck growing your collection more, MFC is a helpful site to find what you're looking for.

Welcome to the forum btw :monster:

rumour92

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
vai
Am I allowed to post about Items I'm hunting for in here? Just looking for some help

! I'm looking for the Cloud Strife Promotional Pepsi Cutouts !!
I've known of its existence for a little over a year now and I'm not joking when I say I think about it every day. It was like love at first sight.
I'm finally getting Serious about adding him to my collection, and I'm posting about it where I can in hopes someone selling will see it !!
I know theres a lifesize one, and a ~20 inch one. Ideally I want both, so if anyone is or knows someone who's considering selling either of them, please keep me in your thoughts !!
I'd be willing to pay ~$130 for the small one, and ideally around $330 for the lifesized one. Of course these are items I want a Lot, so I'd be willing to negotiate if someone has a higher asking price.
Just wanted to get that out there !! Any help/info is appreciated 💛💛

rumour92

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
vai
anybody have an idea why this Banpresto plush is so small? the tags are legit, i thought they were supposed to be the same size? ive seen photos of them that are, why is my Buster cloud tiny? (or maybe my hardedge one is big?)

Top Bottom