Final Fantasy 7 : Revelations

Lucien Durand

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
The Last Cetra
→ guidelines

Style and length:
when it comes to style, I’m asking for 3rd person, past tense. I’m a super chill person, and that goes for how much I write too. The most I'll do is a few paragraphs.

Reply time: this varies with a number of things. the more i write = the longer it takes. i have a life outside the internet, as we all do, so i don’t expect a reply every hour of the day.I'm well over 18 and I ask that you are, too.

→ what i'm looking for:

Final Fantasy 7 (crisis core/remake/rebirth):
I've been recently playing the games again and would like it if someone would write Sephiorth against my oc! I'm more than happy to double!

I am looking for someone to play Aerith for my OC He has his own history and is actually tied to Aerith.

Ghost X

I've moved the thread to the creativity section. Though I will say the RP section is in the TLS Archives probably for a reason. Either way, don't spam up the thread @Lestat and @Gym Leader Devil, especially with what seems like messages that are anti-social in nature. I think it is pretty clear what Lucien Durand is after given their description. If you're not interested in this RP idea, there's no need to be a dick about it :monster:.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Apologies if dickish is how that came off, I had an awful migraine and I think it scrambled my reading comprehension. I genuinely couldn't tell what was being asked/discussed at the time. Re-reading, yes it's totally clear now. Have fun folks.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Hardly think it was spamming given there was no context whatsoever to what they were on about.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Didn't even realise we had an RP forum anymore after destrillians died of death. 0.o

Top Bottom