All the weird stuff Cloud is good at?

RocketWizard

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
RocketWizard
This thought popped into my head and it won’t go away.

Essentially throughout OG FF7 and the RE trilogy Cloud has participated in a lot of different mini games involving many different things. So the idea this popped into my head.

What with all the different things he does throughout the games. What are all the things Cloud is proficient at?

From the top of my head he’s a good

Chocobo breeder, Chocobo Racer, submarine handler, motorcyclist, snow boarder, strategist (fort condor), dancer, actor( Rebirth loveless play, questionable skill though), mechanic, card game player, tracker, monster hunter, mega charismatic (people just give him stuff for no reason in the OG), dolphin rider, treasure/materia hunter ,and according to Hojo “would make a good scientist”

I know there’s a lot more I’m missing. So what else can he do?

Note: I’m asking what he can do NOT WHY he can do it. That part doesn’t really matter to me.

Edit 1: Astronaut, photographer, forager, and tech knowledge.

Edit 2: Drill sergeant, botanist/florist, Segway driver, and BIG MAYBE? On doctor (he studied medicine when Denzel had geostigma)

Edit 3: know CPR, Riddle solver, Athlete (beat Jules)

Last edited:

RocketWizard

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
RocketWizard
Also Photographer, forager(resource gathering in rebirth), and good with tech (all the terminals he uses in the RE’s)

Edit: he also possesses a lot of medical knowledge considering he studied a lot of medicine to try and cure Denzel of his geostigma. So BIG MAYBE on doctor?

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Drill sergeant (even leads the Junon parade), botanist & florist (expert mushroom/flower picker), Segway driver (he's the "Wheelie Master")...

Probably easier to make a list of things Cloud isn't good at.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Cloud is obviously a min/maxer taken to the ultimate extreme. He took big flaws like "unable to spit it out" and "looks like a chocobo's backside" to gain the legendary feat "is the protagonist" which makes you good at nearly everything else :awesome:

RocketWizard

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
RocketWizard
Cloud is obviously a min/maxer taken to the ultimate extreme. He took big flaws like "unable to spit it out" and "looks like a chocobo's backside" to gain the legendary feat "is the protagonist" which makes you good at nearly everything else :awesome:
He took an even more powerful feat “The JRPG protagonist” infamous for all their minigames

RocketWizard

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
RocketWizard
Cloud's self loathing is making less and less sense. What a talented young man. :monster:
In reality people should have an inferiority complex compared to him.

Especially considering he holds multiple ‘World’s greatest’ title in a variety of incredibly popular and impressive categories.:monster:

RocketWizard

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
RocketWizard
For a more readable (and what appears to be final) format.

Here it is in text doc format too for easier copy and paste. Idk what you could use this for tho?

Anyway here it is

Attachments

• The_List_FF7.txt
    964 bytes · Views: 1

RocketWizard

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
RocketWizard
Sorry for double post

List of stuff Cloud is good at:
? For questionable ability
! For noted ability

*Chocobo breeder!
*Chocobo Racer!
*submarine handler
*motorcyclist
*snow boarder
*strategist (1)
*dancer
*actor?(2)
*mechanic
*card game player!
*tracker
*monster hunter
*mega charismatic (3)!
*dolphin rider
*treasure/materia hunter !
*Astronaut
*photographer!
*forager
*tech knowledge
*Drill sergeant
*botanist/florist?(4)
*Segway driver,
*doctor (5)?
*know CPR
*Riddle solver
*Athlete (6)
*moogle herder
*gambler
*Business owner
*Mega rich
*Demolition man
*would make a good scientist”?(7)
*pianist

(1) fort condor
(2) Rebirth loveless play, questionable skill though
(3) people just give him stuff for no reason in the OG
(4)picking mushrooms in Gongaga questionable tho
(5) he studied medicine when Denzel had geostigma
(6)defeated Jules in a exercise match ups
(7)According to Hojo who’s basically went insane at that point

a couple of these are probably cuz of JENOVA mimicry but too few to invalidate the list and also there wasn't even anyone he could copy off for most of them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom