Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete SCENE CHANGES COMPILATION. *SPOILERS*

Calenlass

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Cal mostly everyone, Calenlass_Greenleaf for fanfic, calen_greenleaf for LJ
The trailer didn't work for me; I downloaded it and tried 3 programs. *kicks computer* So...good, they kept it.

Seeing Sephiroth beaten just adds to the fun, really. ;)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You lot should start making separate threads about the various subjects and questions asked in this thread, ffs :monster:.

Keep this thread for posting the changes from AC to ACC, and then only superficially - anything that goes beyond 'yeah lol' should warrant its own thread / discussion.

Also, that's not Omnislash v. 9000, that's just how the movie looks like on acid. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I've just went back to read this site here: http://ffplanet.exteen.com/20090416/review-advent-children-complete

And this prolly belong in the LT spoilers thread, but the same blogger also said that the scene where Cloud drives his fenrir and meets Aerith--was completely deleted w/out reason.

That's what he/she said. ^^; ......Oh my, what will the pinkers say to this.

Huh? What scene are you talking about? When does he drive Fenrir and meet Aerith? Are you talking about the vision he has while driving in the Sleeping Forest to the Forgotten Capital?

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
And this prolly belong in the LT spoilers thread, but the same blogger also said that the scene where Cloud drives his fenrir and meets Aerith--was completely deleted w/out reason.
I'm confused. He never meets Aerith while on his bike. Do they mean the one that he's driving past a random field? LOL

EDIT: Oh the flowefield back-to-back vision? I heard it's gone too.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Omnislash looks amazing... :O And lolwut at the ghost phone calls. XD

I should be getting my copy tomorrow... And I thought I had some self control but it turns out I don't. D': I'll just punch myself out of the spoiler forum until then.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
They took that scene out?

Part of me is sad, but part me is also laughing out loud because I think the creators are now trolling the C/A fans. ROTFLMAO

Fucking hilarious.

Isabella

Your Mom
Wait wait ... the Cloud and Aerith back-to-back scene has to be in there. It's too important! I think they mean the one from the credits, which a lot of C/A shippers think is Cloud riding out to meet Aerith, when he's really just making deliveries.

Calenlass

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
I just assumed the credit scene was a figment of Cloud imagination...or that it didn't happen because I had no idea where that "scene" would fit into the timeline...

Zephyr

Lv. 25 Adventurer
It can't be the motorcycle scene through the Forgotten City...then there be no Aerith in the movie...at all (well, physically appears anyway)...

The Calling scene was useless anyway so I understand removing that.

Isabella

Your Mom
It was post-AC. It fits in with Reminiscence I think, with Cloud out making deliveries and riding out to Barret's place in the fields to pick up a package. Aerith is shown watching over him as he passes by, but we're never shown that he's aware of her there.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
No. Read what the poster said.

http://thelifestream.net/forums/showpost.php?p=47691&postcount=106

The Cloud back to back scene with Aerith is apparently gone. That's the only time he actually met Aerith spiritually while riding the Fenrir.

http://thelifestream.net/forums/showpost.php?p=47688&postcount=104

http://thelifestream.net/forums/showpost.php?p=47687&postcount=103

See? That's what they're talking about. Cloud's spiritual meeting of Aerith in the flower field while on the Fenrir in the Sleeping Forest is gone.

Isabella

Your Mom
Unless it's written from the perspective of a diehard clerith shipper. I refuse to believe until I see it Mako! they wouldn't totally take Aerith out of the movie.

vitalstar

Rookie Adventurer
i thought it was the scene with aerith in the credits at the end

where he's riding around on fenrir to "Calling", and since that song has changed in favor of "Safe and Sound", then the scene has changed too?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
She's still there to lend a hand to Cloud in the battle with Bahamut, and there to bring Cloud back to life when he wakes up in the Church. And then we finally see her walk away with Zack and tell him to be alright.

Truth be told, I thought him magically seeing Aerith while riding a fucking motorcycle to save the kids was kinda corny. :monster:

I kinda like the deletion too.

Calenlass

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
It was post-AC. It fits in with Reminiscence I think, with Cloud out making deliveries and riding out to Barret's place in the fields to pick up a package. Aerith is shown watching over him as he passes by, but we're never shown that he's aware of her there.

Makes sense to me.

I wished they kept Calling while adding "Safe and Sound," though.

Isabella

Your Mom
I still say it's a misunderstanding and the back-to-back scene is there. *is stubborn*

Mako you're pretty well-spoken for a 10-year-old.

Zephyr

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I kind of feel sorry for the pinkers if this is true...what's wrong with me?!

Their world is crumbling!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Make a new thread for the back-to-back scene missing, posthaste. Also, don't make me remind you lot of the 'new thread' button all the time, :monster:.

Too much discussion on various topics in one thread make not only the discussions hard to follow, but my head hurt.

lol. You guys are funny.

ฉากที่คลาวด์ขี่แมงกะไซอยู่ แล้วเจอผีเจ๊แอข้างทาง โดนตัดไปอย่างไร้สาเหตุ....T___T

Literal translation:
The scene where Cloud rides fenrir, then meets Ghost Aerith midway, was deleted w/out any reasons at all. ...T__T

That's all I'll say, since the statement is kinda vague, now that I read it again.

Edit: *apologizes*

Calenlass

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Mako you're pretty well-spoken for a 10-year-old.
*blinkblink*

Yeah, if that scene was taken out, then a crucial bit of AC is gone. I loved the scene, even though I'm not a Clerith fan.

Top Bottom