• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

"Kupocon" FF Convention! (2017?)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Carlie at all times:

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.jpg

I think you mean TLS at all times. :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Bad news guys.

My car is fucked up. I can't pick anyone up ;-;

I can pick up anybody between Virginia and NJ and anybody who needs a ride in the area. I know some of you were staying in NYC so if you all were counting on a ride, I can provide.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
The airport is only about 15 minutes from where our apartment is, so it's ok. :properhug: It's not in the middle of Manhattan like I thought it would be. Which is a relief. But we're about an hour from the con now. I think we've got things figured out now.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
In 14 hours I'll be in Atlanta meeting Lith!!!

excited-gif22.gif

I'm telling ya, you're gonna end up disappointed with real life Lith. :monster:

I keed, I keed.

But seriously, I am nervous to meet everyone at DW/KupoCon. I don't want anyone to become disenchanted by the awkward hyperness that is me.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I expect people to be disenchanted by the fact that my obscene levels of showmanship are not contained to the podcast. My plan is basically to annoy the bejeezes out of all of you, and then suddenly go into a shell when I've had enough. Like a turtle with a vuvuzela.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I'm gonna *try* and play it cool but will probably be a hyper mess. Hopefully my jetlag will temper me out some.

ONE WEEK TODAY UNTIL THE BIG POM GUYS!!

AvecAloes

Donator
Ok so for those of you who are flying into Newark - can you remind me of when your flights arrive? Ite, you'll have to go through customs, right?

I should be able to pick you guys up, I'll just have to double check with Micah that he'll be home so that I can use the car.

Tenny you're flying into Newark, right? And you're staying with Lith and Carlie? Driving through NYC to get to Queens isn't the happiest of thoughts for me, but I know you've been itching to ride the subways, so I can always pick you up, and then we could just take the trains into the city to meet them, either in the city or out in Queens or whatever. Perhaps the easiest would be meeting them in the city? I dunno, I guess we'll have to coordinate that. Are you going to have a lot of luggage? Try not to, haha.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, I thought it would be. Simpler for buying my ticket out so Lith, Carlie, and I can all go together when it's time to leave.

Speaking of, Lith is giving me anxiety waiting in the airport for Carlie lol

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I'm bussing down to Seattle and taking a domestic from Seattle to Newark, should land at 2:30pm Friday. Skype will be the best way to contact me.

edit: or Facebook, I'll re-activate my account until I meet up with you Avec, my name is
Xander Williams

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
My itinerary:

- Leave VA around midday, I'm hoping for like a 1 to 2 PM leave, on the 28th.
- Take I-81 north til the junction to I-78 near I think Scranton PA.
- Arrive at Howard Johnson's in Newark at like 7 to 8 PM.
- Check in to room.
- Meet any reasy and willing peeps for dinner somewhere.
- Get mugged on the way to meet you.
- Lay bleeding in an alley
- Get rescued by a magical pidgeon who promises to spare my life if I take up the mantle of the ancient Pidgeon God long dead and awaiting a worthy successor. 408 have failed to pass his trials, am I to be the 409th?
- Face the gauntlet of the pidgeons.
- Wear the feathery crown of Fly'Raticus The Disease-Ridden.
- Become born again as Pidgeonman, defender of truth, justice and the Subway.
- Grapple with my new double life.
- Botch my first attempt to stop a crime but get saved by a hotter but more naive man who dedicates hinself to my service.
- Awkard homoerotic shoulder pat for the trailer to fuel lemon fanfics.
- Save mankind by defeating in sequence: A gang who is way over their head, a muscle-bound freak who goes down to show how strong I've become, a fetish fuel woman in a dominatrix outfit for fanservice and my archnemesis Dodobrain in a 45 minute long CGI fight with lasers and plane crashes.
- End on an ambiguous note just in case the film makes e ough money to have a sequel but not so ambiguous that it can be called a cliffhanger because I'm not a dick.
- Arrive at KupoCon around 7:45 am to await entrance for registration.
- Get my loot, take some pics.
- Enjoy the show.
- Enjoy the aftershow.
- Brag and photospam at hotel after.
- Leave hotel at around 10 AM on the 30th and head home.
- Credits roll.
- Post credit scene: On my way home get a call from the commissioner: Dodobrain is at it again!

AvecAloes

Donator
I'm bussing down to Seattle and taking a domestic from Seattle to Newark, should land at 2:30pm Friday. Skype will be the best way to contact me.

edit: or Facebook, I'll re-activate my account until I meet up with you Avec, my name is
Xander Williams

Facebook's messenger is pretty much how I do all of my communicating these days, so that works best for me :monster:

Top Bottom