• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Aaaaaay!*snap & thumbs up*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIERis1337

Pro Adventurer
I stopped attending the forums right after the business with that "Server Admin" guy and his antics, but I'm glad to see the community is being rebuilt after the shutdown of the whole network of compilation sites. I look forward to the inevitable growth of this place into the former glory that was the ACF.

I stopped attending the forums right after the business with that "Server Admin" guy and his antics
You didn't really miss much since I'm pretty sure that ended and then the sites went *poof* That guy was whack, but he did give me my little star for donating. :duhard:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
And look what it go you, :monster:. I'd like to see a class action suit or something where all donators over the years demand their money back for mis-management and whatnot, :monster:.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I remember when there was talks about donations helping the people who bought magazines/etc. for the site.

That was mostly Clorith and my good self :monster:

I saw no monies, though.

And welcome :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Balthea link=topic=43.msg295#msg295 date=1228145114]
I just want my plushie I was promised. :'(
[/quote]

All the more reason to sue 'em, :monster:.

[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=43.msg299#msg299 date=1228157312]All the more reason to sue 'em, :monster: .
[/quote]
Anybody here a lawyer? :monster:

[size=small]Good enough. [/size][size=small]SOLDIERis1337, thank you for letting us hijack your board, but we has a stoopid webmistress to sue. *flies off*[/size]

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=43.msg297#msg297 date=1228155215]
I remember when there was talks about donations helping the people who bought magazines/etc. for the site.

That was mostly Clorith and my good self :monster:

I saw no monies, though.

And welcome :monster:
[/quote]

I remember that. I still chat with her every so often btw.

Also - Welcome an' shit. :monster:

X :neo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom