• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

OUR GREAT LEADER JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE

Fangu

Great Old One
Shameless celebratory post since he deserves a cheer and I have no shame

tenor.gif

CONGRATS U BASTARD now we know where future TLS orgies will be held

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
*packing bags*

Congrats Yop, when can we come round for dinner? :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
House paaar-taaay time!

college-party.gif

But srsly congrats, dude!

Congratulations Yop! THE HOUSE OF YOP is destined to be mighty. I expect that your long and sexy tentacles will find many spaces both euclidean and non-euclidean to fill in there, both when there is- and isn't an orgy taking place.

FOR GREATEST GLORY! ÏA! ÏA! YOP FHTAGN!

:monstersmash:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
TLS CON

WHEN IS IT HAPPENING

CONGRATS YOPPERS THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 :reptar:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
No but seriously I'm on my way

Fangu and I will bring the beers

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Wow jesus, must be the first "gz on house" thread ever :monster:. Thanks guys, <3. Those of you that have access to my more private thread know I've rambled about it for... probably a year and a half, two years now? I forgot. Tried to go to Utrecht first, but I had no chance - and last year, it just came to a point where I couldn't compete or pay for it. Tried that one last time earlier this year, but nope - I can't pay 15K or more above the asking price, and I'm not going to make a decision like that within 24 hours after viewing it tyvm. I even looked into rental houses at one point, but those are both more expensive and more shit than what I ended up buying.

And yes you can all come over if you want :monster:. Maybe not at the same time, my orgy room... well never mind, it's big enough :monster:. If all goes well, I should be able to move in in July.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Welcome to homeownershop, Yop! The nightmare that never ends, and yet is still somehow preferable to renting! ^_^

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
How does one simply buy a house? :monster:

Congo rats :monster:

Well, I guess the simplest way is to happen to have the whole amount required in the bank and/or in cash drug money and just toss it to someone selling a property :monster:. Off course there's always a notary involved and shit.

Actually that reminds me, I need to get a lot of paperwork sorted now <_<. I went to a er, mortgage advisor kinda party tonight, he was very helpful and shit about the stuff I needed to arrange - forms to fill in by my employer, and I need to arrange a guy in a jump suit with a ladder that checks the whole house top to bottom, a guy that takes some pictures and pastes a price on the house, and a guy that will act as the middle man and transfer the money and ownership documents between me and the seller. Then I need to arrange some insurances (unemployment, death, house itself, etc), etc.

In addition I need to cancel my current rent, see if the landlady or the next renter wants to buy some of my shit (mostly cabinets, outdoor wooden floor panels, that kinda shit), sell my couch (I'd like something different in the new house) and some other shit I have lying around, etc. Then arrange movers, etc.

Once July rolls by I'll need to do cleaning of my current place (I'm not going to paint it if I can help it, I needed to do that when I moved in too so, that's up to the next guy), next place, painting there, all the things. Although the next place seems to be in good nick, no shitty wallpaper or whatever either, so that should be relatively simple.

And I'll need a car. Actually I'll probably need that by next month already, getting reassigned to Den Bosch, it's suboptimal to go there by public transit.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
No it doesn't, XD is the best combination of letters ever and will stand on its own, forevar.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Big time congrats, dude. If all goes as planned, I might be moving into the neighborhood (of having a house, that is) next year myself.

(Note that I didn't say "of owning a house." For 30 years or so it will be more like "A bank lets me stay here. :wacky:")

Anyway, woot, woot an' shit. I'm happy for you. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So now we know where the next Kupocon should be because we can all just stay with Yop for free. :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Congratulations. You need to give it some catchy ass name. I've always given punny names to my residences. My last studio apartment was #54, so I named it Studio54. When I eventually buy a house of my own it will be dubbed "House of the Rising Pun".

May I propose any of the following for your house:

Cthulhouse-
H.P. Loveshack
This (Great) Old House
The Yopservatory

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
H.P Loveshack! Jason you fucking hero! XD

Top Bottom