Square Enix Fails To Anticipate Final Fantasy VII Remake Demand

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
No Bowie's already needed for the role of the Emperor of Palamecia. :monster:
I've seen a fanart about that, actually. :awesome: Well, he could always do both. After all, Zack and Gimp Gippal from X-2 share a voice actor. :monster:
It's the same chick. :monster:
But I didn't realise it at first, and that's kinda what I was getting at. :monster: I actually half-doubted the person who first told me, until I saw the cast list.

Thanks for sharing the vid, Raquelborn. ^_^ But personally, I'd hope they'd keep the original's menu. That's still the bench mark for RPG menus to my mind.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
SE'd better get on that, then. I want to play it before the world ends.
Ever consider the remake might be what makes the world end? :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Well, it's a good thing a cynical bastard level-headed thinker like myself is here, then. I don't know whether it'll be so bad it blows up the earth, or so awesome the world implodes around it. :awesome:

But I now have a mental picture now of fans assaulting S-E HQ to stop Kitase or Nomura releasing it, like the party assaults the Sister Ray to stop Hojo from firing it.

Top Bottom