• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The absence of the fantastic in chronologically later Ivalice Alliance games... and what it might mean

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I don't think it's the same cataclysm, though! A cataclysm, but not the Cataclysm.

I'm not faulting you for the logic you're following, but rather the story itself for being vague and not really following itself too well.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'll have to resume WoLing then. And now I want to know more about how Mesa saved humanity. And if any other race survived.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Tseng heard that Cloud was found on the catwalk with a hole in his stomach while Zack was retrieved along with his Buster Sword who had Sephiroth's blood on it and Jenova's head was missing, from which he surmissed that Tifa was the first to confront the man, failed and passed out thinking about Cloud's promise to her. Zack then confronted Sephiroth, failed, and was knocked out then it was Cloud that snuck up on Sephiroth with the Buster Sword, stabbed him, went back down stairs to care for Tifa who woke up to see him and see that he came to save her, then Cloud confronted Sephiroth again, who stabs him but sees something in Clouds eye and shall we say "took a leap of faith". Then Tifa's master came along to retrieve her..

Which incredibly close to the truth given what he had to work with but the discrepencies can only be explained by Tseng, not only being a classic romanticus but having extremely creative imagination and has some balls putting stuff like this in an official report.

But yes, I may be derailing the topic.

You know, it occurs to me if Tseng really could put together a crime scene like that, he would make Willem Dafoe's character in "The Boondock Saints" look like an amateur (or like those Boston police officers he was schooling).

Top Bottom