• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Eminem was in Advent Children

... according to Rotten Tomatoes. LOL wtf? :P

Came across this while I was looking for something. Someone from the site probably messed up somewhere.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/eminem/

attachment.php

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/final_fantasy_vii_advent_children/

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 97
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 97

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I guess Rotten Tomatoes get their data from IMDB, which anyone can edit. It's been corrected now, but a quick search reveals that IMDB used to list him as voicing Mr. Coates (from the Gold Saucer's prison). Of course, Coates wasn't actually in Advent Children...

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Oh yeah, I remember the Mr Coates thing from days of yore. :lol:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Pretty sure some people have too much time to waste these days. :monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Great prank, ha! I remember a Live journal meme when the movie was announced: WE WANT MUKKI IN AC

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Exactly what I related it to when I saw it :monster:

Although I always look that up on youtube, I had no idea ytmnd still existed.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Exactly what I related it to when I saw it :monster:

Although I always look that up on youtube, I had no idea ytmnd still existed.

One does not simply stop being the man now, dog, :monster:. It really was an icon and I wonder what caused its decline.

Top Bottom