• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Where Did Argento Go?

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Now here is a question a lot of fans are wondering after the Lost Episode where did Argento go to? Did she die or is she in hiding?

I do not remember Argento being anywhere in Lost Episode.

The last chronological appearance (2:15) of Argento was in the ending of the PlayOnline story, which takes place before the main game of DC.

The fate of Argento has never been revealed, to my knowledge.

Right up there with Palmer, whom we have never seen or heard of beyond the green projection of his face when the Shinra No.26 launched into space.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Imagine AC/C with Palmer instead of Rufus. In a sheet.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Imagine AC/C with Palmer instead of Rufus. In a sheet.

No one cares about him so they ignore he still exists.

If I ever wrote a fan fiction it would be she agreed with Hojo to be impregnated with Sephiroth's sperm so she could bear a child. This made her split ways with the rest of the Tsviets because of her condition. Hojo kept her in Nibelheim so he could keep taps of the mother of his future grandchild to be. Reasons for wanting a grandchild is of course to replicate another successful experiment. Argento would have grown attached to her child while she was carrying it and had plans on trying to get him out of the claws of Hojo.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I cast phoenix down.

While browsing the main DoC wiki, I can't help but wonder what happened to this woman. I saw her on some vids pertaining to the Online game where you play some mook and was betrayed by the Tsviets eventually yet I never saw hide or hair of this girl in DoC itself. Reports online say she is also missing as Genesis was after DoC. X____X

I hope they at least reference her in the remake or someshit.

Top Bottom