• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII in Speedpainting by Lap Pun Cheung

Lex

Administrator
This immense artist has retold the story of FFVII in his own artwork.

Check it out here.

An earlier article said all of the images are available for download in HQ but the link is down due to too much traffic. If anybody managed to find one, post it here. His artwork just became my new background.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
lap-pun-cheung-028-don-of-the-slums.jpg

Is it me or does lady Cloud look like Willam here? :lol:

But yeah, this artist is frigging amazing, such a filmic atmosphere.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Always makes me angry when I see beautiful works of art that described as 'speedpainting'.

YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL INADEQUATE :@

Anyway, really captured that slum atmosphere. It's how it should've looked in Crisis Core. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Guys I downloaded all the images in 2400*1000 resolution, if people like I can compress the folder into an archive and upload it somewhere, although I'm not sure I want to take hits or comments away from this guy's deviantart page or wherever.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
The atmosphere he was able to capture his paintings is amazing. I especially love the Junon march broadcasting and the Jenova battle on the cargo ship. It's hard to pick which one to use as a wallpaper!

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
I've seen a few of these before, but I never realised there were so many, they capture the mood of the game so well, they really are brilliant.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Do you think that SE saw these and thought....."damn that looks fucking good...lets do this thing!" ? :monster:

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
He's now started to work through FFVIII and taking a look at the comments on DA he has plans on eventually doing FFIX as well.

(Also he's currently working on the Mass Effect trilogy which may be of interest to some people here. It's the early stages for both FFVIII and ME though. I would have posted some of the pics in the fave fanart thread but I seem to have forgotten how to forum :wacky: )

Top Bottom