• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy Explorers announced for 3DS

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
Are you playing with friends at all? Or will your only multiplayer experiences will be with randos on the internet?

No, I'm not playing multiplayer at all. I'm not real big on multiplayer games. That's why I haven't played FF XIV at all nor did I really enjoy FF XI. I was hoping this would offer a solid single player experience. It's just mediocre.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah it looked like it was geared for (local) multiplayer from the get go.

(also, you can solo 90% of FFXIV, if you were wanting to play it and only refrained due to multiplayer)

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I'm interested in hearing how much better (if at all) this game is for someone playing multiplayer. Even as someone more accustomed to solo gaming, I appreciate the value a multiplayer experience can bring to the right game (e.g. "Journey").

Top Bottom