Standardizing the Size of the Image "Smilies"

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
:heave::bigmonster::duhard::cloudfacepalm::facepalm2::zoidbergdance::cloudstairs::mog::seal::problems::what::demands::explain::xmanster::hugemonster::hugemonstersmash::monstermatrix::duuuhard::hugesadpanda::hugewackymonster::fmod::monstercraft:

Ok yeah like the ones in Jason's post...

They seem "fine" in posts but they're messy as hell in the emoji picker. I guess the thread title should be changed to "Reorganize the Emoji picker"

I mean, its just a 5 minute job to set image width to 100% of div, and height to auto or whatever. =\

Thoughts?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
When you put it like that, yeah I think I could change the styling of the image picker thingy to have a max size of the images. Which one should be the 'guideline' / biggest one?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Which ones? :monster:

(I'm not risking removing smileys others want to keep, nope nope nope nope nu uh nope)

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
I like that 'Sephiroth and ponies' one even if I can't think of a reason to use it (also, it's a bit of a slur on MLP.)

Anyway, I never have the patience to wait for them all to load whenever I want to use them in a post, so I'll see myself out.

Top Bottom